Chapter 11.5 : The Magic Necklace

I don't know if i should call this a chapter or not but i always have this idea on my mind and i want to make it, also, no P.O.V's today.

Btw, this is after episode 47 (i also made the Skibidi toilet talk normally 'cause why not?)

------------------

Scientist Toilet was upgrading (controlled) Titan Speakerman and let's just say that he's disappointed with the Parasite because their plan to control Titan TVman have failed, he still can't believe that he's upgrading one of his enemy, even though, he's in control and on their side now, while he's upgrading Titan Speakerman, something's shining through his eyes and caught his attention, "Huh?" He said, he saw some kind of chain coming out Titan Speakerman's trouser pocket, he used his claw to get it out and it was a necklace (The same necklace when Alyssa gives it to him), "What's this? A necklace?" He said as he examined it, which caught all of his team attention.

"You found this?" He asked as he look at Parasite Skibidi, the Parasite shook his head in response, "No, i didn't know that the necklace was there the whole time" The Scientist toilet hummed as he looked at the necklace again, "I have to admit, it looks pretty and i think it looks good on him" One of the normal toilet said, "I'd say he should wear it" one of the normal toilet added, D. Astro Toilet replied, "Besides, it's not like it has a power or anything" The Scientist toilet thought about it as he hummed and look at the necklace, "Guess you're right" He replied as he put the necklace around Titan Speakerman's neck with his claw (don't ask how!) he agreed because he had nothing to do with it.

After he put it on Titan Speakerman, he left the room, "Let me get something" He said as he left, followed by his team in the room, except the Parasite because he has to stay, he felt kinda sleepy and he ended up falling asleep, while he was sleeping, something happen, the necklace started to glow and a red light ball beam came out of it (it's just like the picture from above), it started to spin around Titan Speakerman as he started to glowing red, the red light ball beam stopped spinning around him and it fly towards Titan Speakerman's core, the core started to glowing red for a second before it stopped glowing and turned back to yellow.

At Cameraman's base:
In the room where Titan Cameraman got upgraded, Titan Cameraman was sleeping (btw, he wears the same necklace when Alyssa gave it to him), he's with Alyssa and she was sleeping in his lap (Alyssa also wears the necklace), while they were sleeping, their necklaces started to glowing bright blue (for Titan Cameraman's necklace) and pink (for Alyssa's necklace), a bright blue and pink light ball beam came out of their necklace, it started to spin around them (bright blue ball beam spin around Titan Cameraman and pink ball beam spin around Alyssa) and they started to glowing bright blue (for Titan Cameraman) and pink (for Alyssa).

The ball beams stopped spinning around them and they fly towards Titan Cameraman's core (bright blue ball beam) and Alyssa's heart logo on her right hand (pink ball beam), Titan Cameraman's core and Alyssa's heart logo started to glowing bright blue (for Titan Cameraman) and pink (for Alyssa) for a second before it fades away.

To be continued!

Author's Note:
Like i said, i don't know if i should call this a chapter or not but if it is, what should call this chapter?