Chapter 1 : Meetings

Titan Cameraman's P.O.V:
I grabbed the spider toilet and crushed him before he can attack my friend (P.O.V Cameraman), i look at him and he gave me a thumbs up, and i gave him a thumbs up as well before i started to attack the Skibidi Toilets.

A few minutes later (still Titan Cameraman's P.O.V):
I defeated the last Skibidi Toilet, i kneel down because i was kinda tired when i fight the Skibidi Toilets but suddenly, i heard something from behind the building right next to me, i stood up and went to the building to see what's going on and what i saw surprised me, it was a human girl and she was fighting the Skibidi Toilets. I noticed something different about her, she's half blind and she has an angel wings, is she not a normal human?

I saw her fighting the Skibidi Toilets, she ran towards the two of Skibidi Toilets as the first one was going to attack her but she easily missed it and flushed him, the second one was also going to attack her but she easily missed it and flushed him, after that, she ran away, "Who is that?" i asked myself (Yes, i want them to speak 'cause why not?).

Alyssa's P.O.V:
I was still running as i was still searching for the Cameraman team in this city but out of nowhere, a laser appeared right next to me then it appeared on my left side, i look forward but a laser appears out of nowhere and it hit me which caused me to trip and fell to the ground, "Well, what do we have here?" the Skibidi Toilet said, i was surprised that they can speak normally (Yes, i want them to speak as well).

The Skibidi Toilet (Large ones) on my left side was smirking evilly then it changed into a surprised look, "Hey, wait a sec..." he said in surprised, "Do you think this little girl is-" he continue as he look at his friend on my right side but was cut off because Titan Cameraman appeared and he was flying! He landed safely and started to flushed the first Skibidi Toilet, the second one was going to attack him from behind but Titan Cameraman punch him and flushed him.

I looked at Titan Cameraman as he looked at me and began to walk towards me as he asked, "Are you alright?" i answered as i stood up, "Y-Yeah, thanks..." now that i met him, looks like i have to act like i don't know about them and what's going on in this world.

Titan Cameraman's P.O.V:
"Y-Yeah, thanks..." she answered, i was surprised that she didn't freak out when she saw me, i kneel down and said, "You're quite a fighter but you shouldn't be here" she sighed and said, "I know but normally, i can fight them easily" after she said that, i began to curious about her, "What is your name?" i asked her, she introduced herself, "I'm Alyssa but call me Al or Lyss or Lisa for short" she continued by asking, "And you are?" i chuckled nervously as i answered, "I don't have a name but my team called me 'Titan Cameraman'"

She smiled as she tilted her head, "I can see why, your head is a camera and you're a giant" when she said that, it reminds me of those people naming me and my team in a mean and rude way... "Eh! I'm sorry, not in a rude way but in a good way. Sorry that i hurt your feelings..." she apologized and she... Cares about me... I was surprised because she's not like those other people who hurt us... She seems different...

I slowly place my right hand next to her, "May i?" i asked her a permission if i can pick her up, she nodded before she climb on to my hand, i slowly pick her up and slowly stood up so she won't fall and when i look at her, i couldn't help but felt... Protective towards her and... i don't know why, i mean, we just met and i felt protective towards her, i slowly and gently touched her with my left hand and my finger.

Alyssa's P.O.V:
When i saw his left hand towards me, he gently touched me on my forehead and i placed my hand on his gigantic finger as i closed my eyes, i open my eyes and i look at him, he was staring at me which makes me feel uncomfortable and gave me a deja vu about my past, "Are you okay, Titan?" i asked him, he snapped back to reality, "Y-Yeah, i'm okay, sorry" he said and apologized as he pulled away his left hand.

I chuckled and said, "It's completely fine, i'm used to it anyways" he nodded and i think he was trying to smiled, even though, he can't because his head is a camera but i can tell that he was smiling, he then realized something about me, "Wait, how old are you? You look so young" he said, i chuckled and said, "I'm not too young but i'm 13 years old" he was surprised when i answered his question, "You're a kid..." he said, i can hear his worried tone a bit.

I was about to say something but something caught my eyes, a spider skibidi toilet was crawling on the wall and he was going to attack Titan Cameraman! "Look out!" i shout as i shoot him with my Solar element power and the spider skibidi toilet exploded, Titan Cameraman was surprised to see my power, "How did you-" he was going to asked but i cut him off, "I'll explain later!" i look around and more Skibidi Toilets appear, "Ugh! Looks like we have to get out of here" i said, Titan Cameraman nodded as he stepped on the spider skibidi toilet.

He turned around and he activated his jetpack, "Hang on tight" he said, i nodded and we flew off, and away from the Skibidi Toilets, i look back at the Skibidi Toilets and i look at him, 'Looks like i will meet the Cameraman team and... I hope my friends are okay...' i said in thoughts and worried about my friends, i just hope that they can handle on their own while i'm gone.

To be continued!