Chapter 7 : Backstory (+ Learning To Fly)

Alyssa's P.O.V:
I miss T. Speakerman... My second big brother... I miss hearing his song... I really miss the time where me, T. Speakerman, and T. Cameraman singing our song together... "Al?" i turned around when someone called me, it was Scientist Cameraman (the same one from episode 23) he came in to my room and sat down next to me, "Are you okay?" he asked in worried, i look down and sighed, "Not... Really... I really miss him... T. Speakerman..." i said as i hugged myself.

"I know you miss him... Don't worry, i'm sure we'll find a way to save him" he reassured me, i sighed as i stood up and said, "I hope so..." before i walked out of my room, S. Cameraman put his hand on my shoulder and stopped me, "Where are you going?" he asked, i didn't respond for a second before i answered, "T. Cameraman..." he was kinda surprised when i answered, "You want to see him?" he said, i only nodded in response.

He nodded back and said, "I'll company you, no one's in that room anyway, except, Titan Cameraman" i nodded again and we began to walk towards the room where T. Cameraman got upgraded.

Some minutes later (still Alyssa's P.O.V):
S. Cameraman told me that T. Cameraman was really sad ever since T. Speakerman got in controlled, i can tell that he really miss him... He really miss the time where we sing our song together... We stopped walking because we made it to the room where T. Cameraman got upgraded, the door opened by itself and revealed T. Cameraman was talking with, Cameraman, Speakerman and Large Speakerman (duo brothers).

We walked in to the room and S. Cameraman said, "What are you three doing here?" Cameraman, Speakerman and L. Speakerman turned around to face us, "We have nothing else to do... Ever since our Titan got in controlled..." Speakerman said as he looked down in sadness, Cameraman, T. Cameraman and L. Speakerman did the same as him, i felt bad for them and i want to cheer them up because i don't like seeing them sad, that's when something came in to my mind!

"Hey..." i said which caught their attention to face me, i continued, "Can i... Sing a song for you guys? I had one song in mind" they were kinda surprised and they thought about it, "Sure... I guess hearing you singing will cheer us up" L. Speakerman said, i nodded as i snapped my finger and a music came, i took a deep breath and i started to sing ;

We all start at the beginning...
Unsure who we'll become...
And try to find a place to belong...
One day, you'll make it to your place in the sun...

Sometimes, you feel like you're alone...
That's when you learn to find your strength...
Every story needs a hero,
Every hero needs a friend...
But sometimes, even heroes have to wait...

You gotta learn to fall before you fly...!
You gotta leave the ground before you touch the sky...!
Your dreams are meant for chasing far and wide...
That's when you find your way,
That's learning to fly...

Titan Cameraman's P.O.V:
I feel happy hearing her singing because every time she's singing a song, it always has a really deep meaning and this song she sing, i really like it, especially the line of the song when she sing "Every hero needs a friend..." it connected to us because we're a hero, we tried our best to save this world but we didn't have any friends because the humans hurt us... All we need is a friend... Alyssa started to sing again ;

You gotta learn to fall before you fly...!
You gotta leave the ground before you touch the sky...!
Your dreams are meant for chasing far and wide...
That's when you find your way,
That's learning to fly...