Chapter 4 : The Speakerman's Team!!!

Alyssa's P.O.V:
I woke up as i got up and looked at my phone, it's 9:00 AM and i got up as i used my teleport power to teleport me to somewhere inside the base because i want to check on the Cameraman's team and i want to see of what they're doing.

Some minutes later (still Alyssa's P.O.V):
After i check on all of them because they're doing fine and doing their own business, i teleport on the entrance of their base and there was two Cameraman's guarding the entrance, they saw me and wave at me and i wave back at them, we ended up talk to each other because they asked me what i'm doing and i answered their question.

We were still talking to each other until, we heard a marching and we turned around and saw the Cameraman's team are back from their war (Alyssa didn't noticed the Speakerman's team are with them, Titan Speakerman also with them and yes, he can change his size as well, his size is just like the original ones but a bit taller than them), i was happy to see them as i ran towards them.

"Hey! You're all back!" i said as i hug one of the Cameraman, he chuckled and hugged me back, "You're awake, i see" he said, i stepped back and nodded, i look at the right and i was surprised, the Speakerman's... The original ones, their bigger versions, Heli Speaker, Strider Speaker, their vehicles, and Titan Speakerman... He can change his size just like T. Cameraman but wait, if both of them can change their size... Does this mean Titan TVman can change his size as well? I'll just wait and see.

I guess this is after episode 24, 25, and 26, 'Aw, man... I really want to hear their song and seeing them dancing' i said in thoughts, the Cameraman (that i hugged him before) noticed me and he looked at them, "Oh, them? They're called "The Speakerman's", they don't have a name but you can called the original ones 'Speakerman' (which is like us), their bigger versions called 'Large Speakerman' and their Titan called 'Titan Speakerman'" he said as he introduced them.

I nodded and looked at them, i noticed that they're still surprised when they saw me and i wonder why? But first, i smiled and wave at them, "Hi, every speakers!" i said and they were surprised when i wave at them but i noticed that they seemed scared and cautious about me because one of them takes a few steps back and there was one Speakerman who seemed frightened and hide behind Large Speakerman's leg, "Hey, what's wrong?" i asked in worried and he was still frightened.

I was really worried about him so i walk towards him, "S-Stay back! P-P-Please!" he said and he was stuttered in fear and... Sadness, i began to be worried about him even more, "Calm down... I won't-" i said but got cut off by Large Speakerman, "Stay away from my brother!" i stopped walking and i was surprised, they're brothers? I guess there's some of them are related and maybe some of the Cameraman's as well.

I look back and i noticed the Cameraman was surprised and he was going to walk towards us but i stopped him by raising my right hand, 'Let me handle' i said to him by through his mind and he nodded, i look back at Speakerman who was still frightened and i look at Large Speakerman, "Let me talk to him, i promise i won't do anything bad to him" i said to him, he thought about it and he nodded, "But i'm watching you so don't you dare to hurt my brother" he said.

When he said "hurt", that's when i realized...! 'The humans in this world hurt them as well?' i said in thoughts, what's wrong with these humans?! What did they even do to them?! i saw Large Speakerman talking to his brother and he stepped back, his brother (Speakerman) was still frightened and i was worried about him so i walked towards him and i stopped in front of him but he stepped back and we're like a 4 feet away from each other.

"What's wrong? You seem frightened about me, you can tell me about it if you want to" i said in worried but softly and kindly, he was surprised to hear my tone but he looked away in sadness and fear, i want to hug him but he's still scared and i don't want to scared him even more, i sighed in defeat, "Okay then, i understand that you-" i said but got cut off when he said, "T-The humans..." i look at him and he continued, "T-There was a g-group of h-h-humans and t-t-they... b-beaten me a-and torn me a-a-apart because i-i was s-so annoying t-to t-t-them..."

I was so shocked and i felt my heart broke, "They did what!?" one of the Cameraman said in shocked, i let out gasped because i was still shocked, 'How could they do that... That's so brutal...' i said in thoughts, i noticed that Speakerman was looking down in sadness because he was traumatized by it and i felt bad because... I know how it feels to get beaten... My bullies and my step-father... They beat me... I shook my head because i want to forget about it.

I look at him and slowly walked towards him, i hugged him and he was surprised, "I'm sorry that you had to go through that and i'm sorry that i traumatized you..." i apologize to him, he was still surprised until he hugged me back and his body was shaking, i can tell that he wants to cry but he can't because his head is a Speaker, "Shh, it's okay... I won't hurt you... I'll protect you, your friends, and your big brother... I promise..." i said in a sisterly way as i comfort him.

He calm down and his body stopped shaking, i look at Large Speakerman and Titan Speakerman 'cause they're next to each other and they were surprised, 'She... cares... She seems different...' i heard them saying that in their minds, i stepped back as i looked at him and he looked at me, "I'm not like those humans who hurt you... You're not the only ones who's different, I mean, look at me! I'm different just like you" i said as i flap my angel wings and they were surprised.

"Believe me, i had almost of the powers, i'm only 13 years old and... I'm from another world" i said and they were so surprised, i chuckled and i smiled at Speakerman, "This will cheer you up, oh! I hope you're all will love it" i said as i circling my hand and i used one of my powers, a pink ball beam with music notes appeared and i threw in the air and *Poof* raining music notes everywhere! I also added a calm music to it, they're all surprised and amazed seeing this, "Whoa..." Speakerman said in amazed as one of the music note fell down in his hand.

"The song is so calm" one of the Cameraman, i chuckled and said, "That's because i added a calming music to it" the music notes and the calming music started to fade away, i noticed that Large Speakerman and Titan Speakerman walked towards me and Large Speakerman kneel down, "Hey, i'm sorry about earlier" he apologized, i chuckled and said, "It's okay, you just want to protect your brother" he nodded like he was smiling, "What's your name, kid?" Titan Speakerman asked.

I smiled at him, "Alyssa, you can call me Al or Lyss or Lisa for short" i introduce myself as i reach out my right hand to give him a handshake and he accept it, that's when they started to play their song ;

We will find you
Acting on your best behavior
Turn your back on mother nature
Everybody wants to rule the world

I looked at the other Speakerman's, they walked towards me and some of them were dancing as they played their song which caused me to chuckled and i couldn't help but dance a little.

To be continued!