Chapter 12 : Hope and Comfort (+ Never Grow Up)

Alyssa's P.O.V:
I yawned as i woke up and i rubbed my eyes, i felt something on my body and i look at it, it was T. Cameraman's hand, i look up and saw T. Cameraman was still sleeping, i chuckled a little, 'Oops, i must've fallen asleep, i guess he's trying to keep me warm' i said in thoughts, i got up as i jump off of T. Cameraman's lap and landed, i stand up and look at the piano, it's still here and i feel like i want to play it so i walked towards it, i sat down and i started to think of the song until it came on my mind, i sighed as i look down because the song that i'll be playing... 'My mom, my dad, and my big sister always sing a lullaby to me...' i said in thoughts.

I still remember the song or lullaby and i started to play the piano :

🎵 Piano playing 🎵

Oh, darlin', don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up
Just stay this little...

Oh, darlin', don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up
It could stay this simple...

Your little hand's wrapped around my fingers
And it's so quiet in the world tonight...

Your little eyelids flutter 'cause you're dreamin'
So i tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light...

To you, everything's funny
You got nothing to regret...
I'd give all i have honey
If you could stay like that...

Oh, darlin', don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up
Just stay this little...

Oh, darlin', don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up
It could stay this simple...

I won't let nobody hurt you...
Won't let no one break your heart...
And even though, you want to...
Just try to never grow up...

Oh, darlin'...
Don't you ever grow up...

I sighed as i stood up, i felt tears flooded my eyes so i wiped my tears as i sobbed and sniffed, 'Mom, dad, big sis... I miss you...' i said in thoughts as i look down, i flinched a little because someone touch my left shoulder so i turned around, it was T. Cameraman, he put his hand on my left shoulder and gently rubbed my left shoulder as a comfort, i chuckled as i smiled at him, "Thanks" I said, he nodded and smiled back but he can't, i guess he heard me singing the song or lullaby, we got startled by an alarm as we looked around, wait... I decided to ran towards the entrance to see what's going on.

Outside of the Cameraman's base (still Alyssa's P.O.V):
I finally made it to the entrance of their base and i was surprised, the Skibidi Toilets are here... I was right... This is episode 50...

I noticed that S. Cameraman shook his head and his hand to me by telling me not to go forward but i ignored him, i used my teleport power to teleport and save Cameraman and B. Cameraman's from behind him (I don't know how many of them, it's hard to see) to next to me on my left, they look at me as i nodded, "You're welcome!" I said as i give them a thumbs up, "Now, get inside!" I told them as i gesture both of my hands, they nodded as they ran inside of their base, i look up and immediately used my shield to protect the weapon before it get shot by the skibidi (i don't know what to call him), i look forward and saw P. Cameraman was still going forward.