Prologue

Ting!

A fight happens, Alyssa fights her worst enemy's minion with her thunderstorm sword but got slashed on her right cheek by her worst enemy's minion (some of the minions has a sword and some of the minions has a laser gun), Alyssa groaned as she felt pain on her right cheek and got on her knees, "Are you okay, Al?" Liu asked her as he put his hand on her shoulder, Alyssa nodded and said, "Yeah, i'm okay. Just a scratch" Liu nodded back and smiled a little.

Out of nowhere, a laser appeared and it hit a tree which is behind Liu, "Whoa! We should keep fighting" Liu said as he pulled out his gun, Alyssa nodded and they went in to separate ways to fight the minions. While Alyssa is still fighting, she felt something was pushing from behind, she turned around and was surprised that it was a portal, "W-What...?" Alyssa said but the portal quickly sucked her in which makes her to scream.

Her friends heard her scream and they turned around to look at her and were surprised, Alyssa got sucked into the portal and the portal disappeared, "No!" her friends yelled out as they saw her and the portal disappeared.

Inside the portal:
"Ah! No, not again!" Alyssa shouts as she fell deep and deeper into the portal, she felt dizzy as her vision started to blur and she passed out, due to dizziness but what she didn't realized that a light appeared behind her as she fell right in to it.

Another world (Alyssa's P.O.V):
I woke up from my consciousness as i groaned and sat up, 'What happened? Where am i?' i said in my thoughts and i suddenly realized what happened, i got sucked into the portal and it teleport me into another world. Speaking of another world, i stood up and began to look around and saw a lots of buildings but wait... Why is it so quiet? Where's everyone? My thoughts got interrupted by a song...

'Cuz my style is ri-dic-dic-diculous-ulous-ulous

I gasped in shock, 'This song...' i said in thoughts and was still shock, i slowly turned around and was surprised...!

Brrrrrr skibidi dop dop dop yes yes!

A bunch of skibidi toilets are coming to me! I yelped in surprised before i used my gravity power to float them and threw them away in the air, i let out a breath but out of nowhere, a laser appeared right next to me which caused me to jumped in surprised and turned around to see a big skibidi toilet, who was the one shooting a laser at me, he shoot a laser at me from his eyes but i manage to missed it by doing a back flip.

I landed to the ground safely and i began to run away, '*Sigh* Skibidi world? Are you serious right now?! Looks like i have to stay here for now. Hopefully, i can meet the cameraman team somewhere in this city so i can help them to fight these skibidi toilets' i said in thoughts as i was still running and sighed because i realized about my friends, "I hope they're okay" i said to myself before i spread out my angel wings and flew away in the air.

To be continued!