Chapter 16 : Rage and Friendship...

Warning! :
- Slight Language

Cameraman's P.O.V:

I shoot my laser at the Skibidi to stunned him before i hide behind a car and my friend also shoot at the Skibidi with his gun before he hide behind a car as well, that's when i got a message from my tablet and we look at my tablet, oh! It's from Blue Cameraman, i wonder what's going on at his place? The screen showed a text : "!!!ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!" I think he sent this message to everyone in our team (The Alliance), the text then changed to : "!!!EMERGENCY!!!" wait, what? Emergency? What does he mean? That's when a video play and he was in it, he told us :

"Everyone, listen to me! That G-Toilet was fake! He's not real! They're planning a trap for Titan Cameraman, Titan Speakerman and Lyss! The trap was a multiple Skibidi toilets that's loaded with bombs! Titan Cameraman and Titan Speakerman are safe as well as me from the trap but..."

He pause and he turned his tablet to Titan Cameraman with Alyssa in his arms, we look at her and we were in complete shock... She's heavily injured... Blue Cameraman continue :

"Except for her... She saves us but... She didn't manage to save herself... I don't know if she's gonna make it, she's breathing barely... We're on our way to the base as soon as possible! We'll meet all of you guys there! I hope she makes it..."

The video ended... I was still in shock which makes me drop my tablet after the video ended... "They what...?" I said in shock as i slowly look at my friend, my friend is still in shock as well... Those toilets... THOSE. F**KING. TOILETS!!!! That's it!!! We already lose someone we love and care the most and now...! We have to lose someone we love and care the most again!? We had enough of them!!!

My friend dropped his gun before my friend, our team, and i charge towards the toilets with our bare hands because we want to let out all of our anger on them because we have enough of them! I punch Jetpack Skibidi a few times before i notice someone gave me a knife and i immediately took it and use it to stab the Skibidi's head, i ran forward and i stopped because Large Camo Toilet was aiming his gun at me and was going to ambush me but he got interrupted by Speakerwoman who jumped and landed on top of his head.

She repeatedly stabbed his head in anger and i heard her yelled in anger, "SHE'S. ONLY. A KID!!!" Then, Dark Speakerman came and stabbed his head repeatedly with Speakerwoman, "A FRICKING KID!!!" He yelled in anger and they continue to stabbed his head repeatedly as they let out all of their anger, i continue to run forward but i got stopped by Airstrike Skibidi but he got shot down by Camerawoman and i look at her and she gave me a thumbs up, i continue to run forward but i stopped again because i notice Speakerman got stunned by something which makes him fall to the ground and it was revealed that he got stunned by Strider Skibidi and he aim his gun at me.

But he got shot by Tri-Artillerist Skibidi and both of them were dead, it was revealed that TVwoman control him with her head, her head detached back to her body and she said in slight anger, "That's what you get..." The trio woman meet up and i help Speakerman to get up after he got stunned by Strider Skibidi, we turned around and saw Upgraded Laser Strider Skibidi came as he tries to shoot us with his laser guns but he got interrupted by Plunger Cameraman and he strikes the Skibidi to his legs, he jumps off his Glitch Cart (Me IRL : i called his vehicle that) and landed safely before he looks back where he strikes the Skibidi, "That's for my best friend..." He said with a mix of serious and anger.