Chapter 9 : Electromagnetic Parasite Disabler

Alyssa's P.O.V:
I yawned as i woke up and i look at my phone, it's 10pm, 'Wow, i didn't expected to sleep really well because i slept at 4am' i said in thoughts and i was quite surprised, i got up because i don't feeling sleepy right now and i suddenly realized! 'Wait- i must be in episode 33, i better teleport to that place and save P.O.V Cameraman, might as well save Heli Speaker and the others' i said in thoughts and I teleport to the place where the others are.

In the city (still Alyssa's P.O.V):
I landed and I look up, two Heli Speakers were flying and i used my shield to protect them from getting shot by (controlled) T. Speakerman, i turned around and saw G-Man destroying the city with his laser eyes, i growl in anger because i REALLY hate that boss!!! I then heard "Skibidi" Which makes me turn around and saw Mutant Skibidi, he quickly ran towards me and P.O.V Cameraman which creep me out and stepped back, he then jumpscare us and was going to kill P.O.V Cameraman but i used my teleport power to teleport me and the others (in episode 33) to somewhere safe in this city.

I let out a breath and i look back at (controlled) T. Speakerman, he's on top of the building and was destroying the city, "Brother..." I said in sadness and quietly, "What will we do now?" Speakerman said which caught all of our attention to him, "He's in control now and we can't do anything without our Titan" He continued and look away in sadness, i felt bad for him so i walked towards him and put my hand on his shoulder, "Hey, don't give up, i'm sure there's a way to save him" I said as i smile and cheer him up, it work because i can tell that he's smiling, even though, he can't.

"You're right" He said as he nodded and I nodded back, "I think i have an idea but i'm gonna need you for this" B. Cameraman said, i was quite surprised but i nodded and listening to his idea.

Time skip (still Alyssa's P.O.V):
I ran towards their secret lab and went inside, i look back and saw (controlled) Big Cameraman barge in, he turned around but got punched by B. Cameraman and another B. Cameraman grabbing his hand, the one who punched him also grabbed his hand and there was B. Cameraman on top of the (controlled) B. Cameraman, he landed and remove the Parasite off him and the Parasite ran away but got caught by L. Speakerman, i look back and saw three B. Cameraman's give the cured B. Cameraman a thumbs up and it makes me feel happy to see this, "Welcome back, big guy" I said as i give him a thumbs up and smile at him, he gave me a thumbs up.

Time skip (still Alyssa's P.O.V):
Scientist Cameraman finally finished making E.P.D gun, i walked towards S. Cameraman who's holding the gun and I stopped next to him, he was confused to see me, "Why did you-" He said but i cut him off, "I just want to see closer" He was kinda surprised but he let me be, "Okay?" He said, we heard a metal sound which caught our attention to it and saw (controlled) Cameraman, Speakerman, and B. Cameraman who's on cage, "Let's see if it works" I said as i look at the gun, he nodded and aim the gun at them, "Here goes..." He said and shoot at them, it work because they're cured! "It works!" I said in happiness, he chuckled and suddenly, the roof got destroyed by (controlled) T. Speakerman and he's with G-Man.

S. Cameraman shoot at T. Speakerman's core but nothing happened, he aim his gun at him! I gasped in shock, "Slow-mo power!" I shout and everything went to slow motion, I have 5 minutes before everything is back to normal, i used my speed power to move and save them to the alley, i ran back to their secret lab so I can save the cured Cameraman, Speakerman, and B. Cameraman, i used my teleport power to teleport them out of the cage and i teleport myself and them to the alley where everyone else is, i ran back to their secret lab to make sure no one else is inside (except Parasite Skibidi) and the place is empty so i ran back to the alley and i look back, i snap my finger and...

BOOM!

The place is blown up, i look at everyone and they were shocked because the place is blown up and i save them all, "Whoa... Thank you, you saved us all" S. Cameraman said, the others nodded in agreement, I smiled and nodded because i'm happy and glad that i save them, i couldn't watch them die and... I don't wanna lose them...