Chapter 3 : Cameraman's Base

Alyssa's P.O.V:
Beep

Beep

Beep

I groaned in pain as i opened my eyes, my vision was still blurry so i blinked many times, i slowly got up until someone touch my left shoulder, "Easy, kid. Don't hurt yourself" someone, or rather, he said to me, i look at him as my vision started to clear, "Who... Are you?" i asked, i know he is "Scientist Cameraman" because he's wearing a white coat but why is he here? My thoughts got cut off when he said, "You can call me 'Scientist Cameraman' because i don't have a name, you're at medical room, btw"

i look at him in confusion because if he's a scientist then, why is he here? "Uh... Hold on, if you're a scientist then, why are you here?" i asked in confusion, he chuckled nervously and answered, "I know this doesn't make sense but i may be a scientist because i can make things like a gun and something else but i can also fix my friends' wound, especially healing wound like you. Your head was pretty injured but i manage to heal and treated your wound, and don't worry, your head didn't bleed anymore"

He took out a mirror from his pocket so i can see my wound and he was right, my head didn't bleed anymore but wait... If he heal and treated my wound, then... "How long did i pass out?" i asked him, he answered, "About two days ago" i was so surprised, i've been passed out about two days?! "I... Don't know what to say" i said as i look away, he replied, "It's surprising to you, right?" i only nodded because he's right, i was so surprised that i didn't know what to say.

"Oh! And btw, when you were passed out, someone's been waiting for you this whole time" he said, i was surprised but curious as well, someone's been waiting for me this whole time while i was passed out? "Who is it?" i asked him, he walked forward and opened the curtain, he then gesture his hand to someone to come here, i was waiting for someone to come here and when this person comes here, i was surprised because it's the same Cameraman's that i met them on top of the building! Five of them! "You guys..." i said in surprised a little.

"Glad that you're okay, Lyss" one of them said as he walked towards me and put his hand on my shoulder, i was still surprised because why would they want to wait for me to wake up? "Uh... Why do you guys want to wait for me to wake up?" i asked, which makes them feel nervous but one of them answered, "Reason... It's hard to explain" the others nodded in agreement, i look around because... "Are you guys are the only ones who's waiting for me?" i asked them.

They were surprised when i asked which makes them to look away, "What's wrong? I'm sorry if it's-" i apologize and was going to say something but one of them cut me off, "No, it's okay... We're not the only ones who's waiting for you" the others nodded in agreement, "Who is it?" i asked him, he answered, "Titan Cameraman... He's waiting for you to wake up as well but..." i was surprised, Titan Cameraman as well? "What happened? Did he got injured or something?" i asked in a worried tone.

They didn't answer but slowly nodded, "He's injured..." one of them said, i immediately realized of how Titan Cameraman was injured! Because it happened on episode 20! 'No.... I should've been there with him! If it wasn't for the spider Skibidi toilet, i wouldn't passed out or injured!' i said in thoughts, "Hey, are you okay?" one of them asked, which caused me to jump in surprised and looked at him, "I-I'm okay, it's just.... I should've been there with him! I wanted to help him..." i said.

One of the Cameraman put his hand on my shoulder, "It's okay, and don't worry, Titan Cameraman is okay and he's getting fixed" he said, the other Cameraman added, "And upgrading him as well!" i realized about it, Titan Cameraman will be upgraded but he will come back on episode 50 which is so long for him to upgrade, i guess i'll go in to the war and protect the Cameraman's, my thoughts got cut off when one of the Cameraman said, "Now that you're okay, we should give you a tour of our base"