Chapter 17 : New Alliance Pt. 1

Alyssa's P.O.V:
Me and some of the alliance were at the place in episode 59 and 60, i was trying to ride on P. Cameraman's Glitch Cart since i always wanted to ride on it but it was so hard to control it because it's so fast, how did Plunger even manage to control it? Anyway, i manage to control it since i'm in the sky now while some of the alliance were watching me including, T. Cameraman and T. Speakerman, one of them such as L. Speakerman were on top of the building in case if i crashed into a building so they can catch me, P. Cameraman came to me with his jetpack and said, "Now, try to fly towards that building" I nodded and trying to control it but it's so fast and...

CRASH!

L. Speakerman catch me when i fall off P. Cameraman's Glitch Cart and T. Speakerman catch P. Cameraman's Glitch Cart, P. Cameraman came to me and asked, "Are you okay?" I nodded in response as i get off L. Speakerman's hands and T. Speakerman place P. Cameraman's Glitch Cart next to P. Cameraman, "Maybe, try to land" Plunger said to me, i ride on his Glitch Cart again and tried to land but it was kinda hard because it loses it's balance and it fell down which makes me fell off too, "You're doing great, little sis" Speakerman said as he helps me to get up, i chuckled and thank him before i saw P. Cameraman came to his Glitch Cart and pick it up to stand again.

"Let's try the easy one, and that is shooting" P. Cameraman said, i agree with him since it's easy for me to shoot by using his Glitch Cart, i was going to ride on it but a bunch of Skibidi Toilets came out of nowhere and attack us, i immediately protect them by using a force field and T. Speakerman and P. Cameraman help me by getting rid of them, this is weird... This is never happen in the original but why is it familiar? I then noticed a Parasite Skibidi came and it control T. Cameraman! "No, brother!" I shout as i was going to get rid of the Parasite but the other Skibidi interrupted me by attacking and i immediately missed it.

I saw T. Cameraman flies off and T. Speakerman was after him, i then get attack by one of the Skibidi but someone save me by smacking his head with a hammer and i was surprised to see who it was... The Clockman's team... Of course! This is a Skibidi Multiverse but why is it happening now? I felt someone help me to get up and it was Chief Clockman, the leader of the Clockman's team, he greeted me just like how he greeted P.O.V Cameraman in the original and he gave me their Wristwatch, i put it on and i watch L. Clockman using his power to stop time and everything froze in place but me and the Clockman's.

There was a time before everything move again so i help them to put their Wristwatch on the alliance so they can move and put some bombs on the Skibidi Toilets, after we put some bombs on the Skibidi Toilets, we wait until it hits the right time so these Skibidi Toilets can move again and when it did...

BOOM!

Haha! Now, that's what i called karma!, "You Clocks are so cool!" I said to them which makes them surprised, "Oh... You really think so...?" Alarm Clockman asked, i was confused when he asked that, "Of course! Why?" I asked and they all look down in sadness, wait... Don't tell me that the humans hurt them too?! What's with them?!, "The humans..." L. Clockman said in sadness, "They hurt you guys too, right?" I continue which makes them surprised, "How did you-" Chief Clockman was going to asked but got cut off by Cameraman, "We've been through the same thing like you guys..." The others nodded in agreement and i replied, "I'm guessing that you guys are from another planet too, right?".

They're surprised again and they nodded, "And those toilets..." Torsion Pendulum Clockman said, "They killed your loved ones back in your planet, right?" I continue and they nodded in response, i sighed as i look away, i felt bad for them... They don't deserve to go through all of that... I put my hand on Chief Clockman's shoulder and said, "Don't be afraid, i'm not like those people who hurts you guys and in my whole life, i would never hurt someone... I accept you guys of who you are and i don't care that we're different!" They were surprised after i said that, Chief Clockman then put his hand on my hair and gently stroke my hair and i can tell that he's smiling, even though, he can't, "Thanks, little one..." He thank me.

I smile in response and flutter my wings in happiness, he and his team were surprised to see my wings because they didn't notice it before, i was about to explain and introduced myself to them but something stopped me because i was focusing on Chief Clockman's hat, i couldn't help but take his hat off and put it on my head which makes them taken aback of my action while the alliance (my family) just chuckled and laugh a bit of my "childlike" action and i chuckled nervously, "Sorry, i couldn't help myself" I apologize to him, "Your hat is awesome!" I continue, compliment his hat, "Oh, thanks" Chief Clockman replied.

Plunger Cameraman's P.O.V:
I chuckled when i saw how Lyss take his hat off and put it on her head, her "childlike" self are kicking in, i landed with my Glitch Cart behind her so she can ride on it again and i can teach her again, she noticed me as i get off my vehicle and she came to me while she's still has the leader Clockman's hat, i noticed how he was trying to get his hat back and i chuckled seeing this as i came to him and put my hand on his shoulder, "Let her be, she's only 13 years old" He and his team were surprised when they find out about her age, "Wait what? She's a kid?" He asked and was making sure if i was right so i nodded in response, "But... Isn't she-" He was going to ask but got cut off by Cameraman, "We know... She may be young but don't underestimate her".

Cameraman came to us with Speakerman, "Yeah, she always insisted on helping us a lot and also, protect us by using her powers" Speakerman added, the Clockman's team were surprised again, "Wait, she's... Not a human?" One of his team (Alarm Clockman) asked, "She used to be a normal human..." I answered before i look away and i sighed sadly, "Believe it or not... She..." I said as i took out my tablet and show them how she's heavily injured due to the explosion when she sacrifice herself to save the duo Titans and Blue Cameraman, they were shocked to see this... "She sacrifice herself to save our friends... And this..." I told them and i continue, "This shows how much she cares for us despite our differences and how she almost died...".

Cameraman and Speakerman nodded in agreement, "We thought that we're gonna lose her because she really cares for us and was a great friend to us, she gave us what we always wanted and so, in return..." Cameraman said and Speakerman continue, "We decided to adopt her as our own little sister and she agreed" The Clockman's team were surprised, "Wait, why did you adopted her?" The leader Clockman asked, i sighed and answered, "She lost her family when she was 10..." They gasped after i answered and i look at her before looking back at them, "As you can see..." I told them as i point at her and me and the Clockman's team look at her who was trying to ride on my vehicle with the help of Large Speakerman.

I continue, "She seems really happy and cheerful but... Deep down inside... She's traumatized and was scared that she will get hurt all over again..." The Clockman's team were surprised to hear what i said, "Wait, all over again?" The large one asked and Cameraman responded, "She's been through a lot... All she's got in her past life was pain and suffering... She had no friends who would always support her and love her..." They were shocked to hear that, Speakerman added, "That's why we adopted her, we wanted to gave her what she always wanted... Support, care, and love" I nodded when he said that and i replied, "Once you get to know her, you'll love her and she will always protect and care for you guys just like how she did to us".

We look at her again who's succeeded on riding my vehicle because she's in the air now and Large Speakerman clapped on her success, "You're right, thanks for the info about her" The leader Clockman said and i nodded in response, today is interesting...

New Alliance, new ally, new friends...

To be continued!

Author's Note:
I know what you're all thinking, why did i add Skibidi Multiverse episode? Well, let's just say i wanted to because i'll be focusing on writing about it for now but don't worry, the original episode (DaFuq!?Boom!) will be back soon when it's at the right time.