(12)

--

tw: mentions of sex

"HEY SEUNG WANNA-" "what?" "ARE THOSE HICK-" "BE QUIET YOU PIECE OF SHIT. WANT TO TELL THAT TO THE WHOLE WORLD WHILE YOUR AT IT?!" "okay im sorry. but did you guys fuck already?" "what!? no!" "looks like you did. wait let me call jeongin" "fuck you!"

"HEY JEONGIN!" "WHAT" "SEUNGMIN FUCKED WITH HYUNJIN" jeongin hung up and like twenty seconds later, he was in seungmin's dorm

"YOUR JOKING RIGHT?" "GET OUT OF HERE. DAMN." "NO I RAN OVER HERE AND IM NOT GOING BACK" "RIGHT, SO YOUR GONNA TELL US EVERYTHING THAT HAP- hi hyunjin!" "why are you here?" "uhm.. no reason. w-were you in the bathroom the whole time?" "yeah. i heard everything. no we did not fuck." "whatever you say" "shut up jeongin you literally had sex with chan yesterday. i was outside the door walking by and i heard the most unholy shit ever" 

"ugh whateverrr" jeongin walked out of the room with jisung running after him, "YOU WHAT!?"

"hey baby" hyunjin walked over to seungmin and gave him a peck on the lips, "if you're uncomfortable, you can hide them if you want." "im good. lets go i dont wanna be late" "k"

--

"LETS FUCKING GO ITS FINALLY LUNCH!" "why are you screaming as if we just graduated" "cause i finally get to see changbin" "you dont have any classes with him?" "nope" "ha. cant relate" "fuck you jeongin!" "thats what chan did"

when they sat down at their table they quickly noticed four people werent there

"where's the rest of us?" "they're rehearsing for their dance show" "right now!? fuck that dance teacher! so what have yall been up to?" "fighting the urge to run out of the classes" "no seriously changbin." "i dont know. i've been on my phone for each class" "i feel you."

--

"alright! listen up, your going to be missing all of your next classes and im not giving you a chance to change, we need to get started right away" everyone started complaining, "if your gonna keep complaining then get out and get a 0. your choice"

"how the fuck are we gonna dance in our uniforms." "better yet. how are we gonna dance with wings on." "too bad, i already made the design and i dont feel like making another." "k, lets dance i guess"

i ran out of ideas.

--

"YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY HERE. WE'VE BEEN WAITING OUTSIDE YOUR DORMS FOR AN HOUR." "why?" "because we can" "holy shit you guys are sweaty." "no shit chan. we just danced for 4 hours straight" "im just not gonna speak anymore. clearly you guys have some problem with me" "thats the first time you've right. old man"  "fuck you guys!" "ok but seriously why are you here?" "to tell you what happened in the classes" 

"THEY WHAT!?" "I KNOW. IN FRONT OF THE TEACHER TOO. THEY SAID, "HEAT OF THE MOMENT" BITCH WHAT? YOUR IN CLASS." "NO FUCKING WAYY" "OH! AND YEJI WAS BEING AN ANNOYING ASS BITCH TALKING ABOUT HOW HYUNJIN WAS BEING FORCED TO BE WITH YOU!!" "jeongin. hyunjin is in the bathroom next to us. be. quieter. please." "oops, sorry" 

hyunjin walked out of the bathroom and opened the door to go out, "where are you going?" "buying the outfits. wanna come with?" "sure!" "can we go too?" "sure, ill be waiting for you guys outside."

"HYUNJIN-AH WE'RE READY!" "goddamn chan, im right here no need to scream like that" "whatever lets go"

"soo what are we buying first? this looks like an ordianary clothing store" hyunjin ignored felix and went to buy a couple white t-shirts "where are we going next?" "costume store" "to buy what?" "blood, chains and shit" seungmin choked on nothing, "blood..?" "to fit the demon theme" "oh. phew" "what did you think it was for?" "i dont know"

"damn, this place has a shit ton of props i've never seen before." "ji, i know what you're up to. dont." "ugh your no fun seungg. wait. where the fuck did hyunjin go?" "ugh he's always running off to somewhere without us knowing. lets go find him. i think he's in the prop section"

"nope. he's not here where the fuck is he!?" "he's right there dumbass" "oh shit im going blind. why is he in the jewelry section?" "who knows"

"hey babe, what are you doing? oh. what are you doing here yeji?" "leave us alone!" hyunjin rolled his eyes and sighed, "i dont know what your fucking problem is but seungmin is NOT forcing me to do anything. please stop bothering us. lets go"

--

after they were done buying their shit, they went back to their dorms. "min, what time is it?" "6, why?" "so enough time to start this shit. good. can you help?" "yeah sure"

--

i cant find the outfit im looking for so heres a description-

the t-shirts were cut into thick strips with faint paint over them to create an effect that it was dirty. there was also faint blood on it. they were wrapped around their body

the chains were wrapped between the cloths and around their wings.

white baggy jeans

they wore rings and necklaces

--

"ok.. i think we're done" "FINALLY! OH MY GOD ITS ONLY 8?? THIS FELT LIKE IT TOOK AN ETERNITY" "stop being dramatic." "ok so what are we gonna do now?" "find a place to hide this" "why hide it?" "cause your friends are fucking crazy" "good point." "closet it is then"

893 words