(18)

MY MOUSE ALSO BROKE OMD IM GONNA CRY

--

seungmin groaned as his eyes fluttered open and he tried to sit up "seungmin? seungmin!" chan ran over to him and helped him sit up, "you okay?" "i dont know. everywhere hurts." "do you remember anything?" "umm.. i remember hyunjin looking up and then covering me..? thats all.. where is hyunjin?" "uh." "chan. where the fuck is my boyfriend?" "you probably dont want to see him.." "why? chan i want to see him." chan sighed. "fine"

just like with jeongin and chan, the room was separated with a curtain which chan pulled aside

as it was pulled aside, seungmin let out a soft gasp. hyunjin's condition was horrible. there were bandages everywhere, soaked with blood. along with a cast on his left arm

tears flowed down seungmin's face as he sobbed into jisung's chest,"i-its all my fault.. if i had noticed sooner-" "nuh uh. shush. its not ur fault. its nobody's. at least in this room.." "what does that mean..?" "it was intentional." "w-what?" "yeah.. im staying truthful to my word i will personally gut that motherfucker"

a few minutes later, seungmin calmed down and the nurse walked back in, "oh! good to see youre awake. is the other-" "no" "noted. considering your injuries, you'll take about.. 1 and a half months to heal. but the other.. will take about 2 and a half." "oh.." "dont worry! its not determined yet. it may take lesser and he'll be alright!" the nurse exclaimed

seungmin shyfully smiled at her and nodded, "yeah.. hopefully." "oh! by the way my name is yuqi! if you guys need me just ask another nurse where i am" "okay. thanks" "no problem!" yuqi smiled as she left the room

"wait. dont you guys have class?" "hell no. we're not going to class after that disaster!" "but like. isnt today the math te-" "oh shit. oh well! too late now" "nuh uh. its only first period right now. u still have time" "fuck that we're staying!" "but its-" "keep talking and we're knocking ur ass out" "you would never. at least not when i already suffered vast injuries." "we would otherwise." "you should probably get to class." "no. we're not leaving you" "i'll be finee" "ughh. okay. make sure to take care of yourself okay?" "yes mom."

as soon as they left, seungmin got out of bed and headed towards hyunjin, ignoring the pain surging through his body.

he slowly made his way over to hyunjin's bed and dropped down on his knees next to it.

he gently grabbed hyunjin's hand and caressed it, "these were the same hands that used to hold me.. now they're scathed and bruised.." seungmin softly whispered

much to seungmin's suprise, hyunjin had been awake the entire time. he slowly opened his eyes and smiled, "why? do they have to be pretty to hold you?"

seungmin's eyes widened and he stood up, despite the pain it took. "you're awake?! how do feel? does-" "seungmin. im fine." "youre obviously not-" "seungmin we both know its you in pain right now. please. sit back down" seungmin obeyed and sat down on hyunjin's bed, "but.. you suffered more severe injuries than me.." "i'll be fine. now, are you gonna answer my question?"

"w-what?" "do my hands have to be pretty to hold you?" "what!? no! i never said that!" "it sounded like you were implying it though" "no! i wasnt!" "then what were you implying?" "i was simply saying that because what if it hurts to much to hold me.." seungmin pouted "baby boy you know i wouldnt care if it hurts. what matters is that i'll still have you in my arms"

seungmin blushed at the nickname, "b-baby boy..?" "what? dont like it?" "i-" seungmin groaned and blushed even harder before burying his head in his hands

before hyunjin could say anything, the others came back in, "school was cancl- why are you out of your bed?" "oh no mom's here." "i will burn you alive." "fun. im looking foward to it." "im scared."

"anyways.. get back in your bed." "you too jisung?" seungmin whined

"stop whining." "but im finee." "hyunjin get your dog under control." "yah. hes a puppy not a dog." "oh gosh. we literally cant win with them." "haha." "ugh. fine u can stay there but fi something's wrong u gotta tell us." "okay!"

--

to those people who made beomhan un-debut. count ur days u bitches. i literally saw a comment abt them saying how everything in his performance was terrible.. like u try doing it as if u ever could.. blame his producer the mixing is horrific but overall it wasnt bad. his vocals and dancing were rlly good.. i think you guys are js haters (aimed)

if i didnt proofread this u would've got 'downtearsstreamedtears" oops. i think i was half asleep while writing that.