(3)

forget the last part of the other chapter, save it until the later chapters ;)

minsung's dorm

"hey, jisung" "yeah?" "can you tell me something about seungmin? like if he makes friends easily." "why?" "hyunjin is interested in him" "oh ok! he actually doesnt make friends easily.. he has hella trust issues." "so why is he friends with you?" "ive been his friend since childhood before his trust issues started soo." "k thanks" "no problem!" oh. my. god the lee minho talked to me!! idc if its about seungmin let my mind be delusional

minho

minho: yo, turns out seungmin isnt the type to make friends. he has trust issues

hyunjin: ughh, thanks though

hyunjin groaned because now everything was gonna be hell lot harder if he wanted to be friends with seungmin.. "hey.. seungmin?" "what" "can we get to know eachother?" "you literally told me to leave you alone the other day" "what can i say? im random" "no shit" "ok but answer my question" "fine i'll give you 10 minutes worth of time for you to convince me that i dont need to drag your ass across this floor and bury your body" hyunjin looked taken aback "holy shit.." "times ticking y'know" and with that, 10 minutes turned into 20 then 30 then a whole hour.. they really did click together. seungmin's phone rang - jisung "hey ji whats up?" "you wont believe it but minho told me hyunjin wanted to know you! minho even talked to me so he can know if you have trust issues or not! i said yes though so dont kill me" "ok. so give me a moment to drag this bitch across the floor rq."

"oh shit please im sorry" "you now have 10 seconds to convince me i wont kill you right now" "ok ok jee! i took an interest in you first time i saw you so i told minho and he asked han!" "why did you take an intererst in me anyway?" "cause you look like a puppy, and your personality seems interesting..? please dont kill me im too young to die" "ha.. i'll think about it for now though, we're friends" hyunjin let out a dramatic sigh of relief. who would have known hyunjin took an interest in me?

time skip/1 week later

1 week passed and seungmin decided to not kill hyunjin but get closer to him instead. today was the first day off the dance class establishment and both hyunjin and seungmin were there. "hey seungmin!" "hi jin" "so calling me nicknames now?" "im just too lazy to say your whole name" "bitch how do you think i feel?" "you can call me any if you want" "so is min or pup ok?" "pup?" "y'know, how i told you you looked like a puppy.. im still scared of you btw" "sure pup or min is okay" "good because i though i was gonna get disfigured or something.. your face does not match your humor at all." "ha..." "i dont like the sound of that are you going to rip me apart? please dont" "nah.. its all good dont worry bout it" "okay.. im still scared for my life though"

today was also the start of martial arts "atleast were not doing introductions and actually doing stuff.. that last hour of introductions make me wanna break someones neck" "fucking hell min, you are most likely gonna end up in jail. wait no please i dont mean that" seungmin just chuckled by the fact hyunjin was so scared of him "ALL FUCKING RIGHT I DONT HAVE THE MOOD TO DO THIS TODAY SO GET A PARTNER AND START FIGHTING OR SOMETHING" "goddamn he has something shoved up his ass.. hey jin wanna partner with me?" "sure" and then they started actually fucking eachother up (mostly seungmin cause he doesnt care) "ha.. damn pup.. fcuking hell." and with that all eyes turned to them two considering hyunjin didnt say that quietly enough and everyone heard what he said "pup"

seungmin felt uncomfortable since he wasnt used to everyone staring at him but hyunjin noticed quickly "what the fuck are you staring at!? if your dumbasses didnt notice! he's uncomfortable! now do i need to strangle your asses or are you gonna look away?" "min you alright..?" seungmin just nodded.. "we can rest for the rest of class if you want, its almost over anyway" "sure..." "k but after you have to tell me things about your past and pet peeves cause i dont want you to feel uncomfortable alright" "sure."

-754 words