Chapter 31

Joseys POV:

1 year later

It's been a year since Summer and since I've met Jack and we've been dating. I love him so much. Thank god I met him.

Today is May 28 and its graduation day for both Westlake and Rockwell. There at the same time too I kinda wish I could be at Jacks graduation but it's okay. He's taking me out for dinner afterwords to celebrate that we both graduated.

I just woke up and I showered and curled my hair. I have my cap and gown in my closet all ready for today. My mom sewed my name on the cap. We're aloud to keep the cap and gown so my mom wanted to do that. I'm really excited for today.

Oh and Jacks music career has also been going really good. They have a whole bunch of songs out and he's really good.

I walked in my room and put on my cap and gown along with some studded black flats.

When I was all ready I ran down the stairs and mom was waiting in the kitchen with toast and she was holding her car keys and on her phone. My mom actually, recently found a boyfriend. Me and Maddie were so happy for her, and the guy is really nice, his name is Marcus.

"Okay eat up and let's go." Mom said to me, looking up from her phone.

"Aight." I said. I grabbed my toast and ran out the door and sat in the front seat of the car. Mom got in the drivers seat and then Maddie came out and sat in the back.

----------

After graduation Jack pulled up to the school. While me, Aspen, Paige, Amaria, Garrett, Justin, and Colin did a squad photo.

"Babe!" Jack shouted from his car. He hopped out and ran over to me. "Oh wait your taking pictures." I laughed. Then went back to posing for the picture. Amaria's mom took it and I walked over to Jack.

"How was your graduation?" I asked smiling.

"Great. What about yours?" Jack questioned.

"Really fun." I said.

"Ready for tonight?" Jack asked me smirking.

"Yeah I'm just gonna hang with them for a minute." I said motioning towards everyone.

So Jack and I walked over to them. "Hold up. This is a no Westlake zone." Colin stated.

"Too bad. I wanna be here." Jack said smiling at me.

"I'm kidding bro." Colin said laughing, he then wrapped his arm around Paige's waist.

----------

After we hung out at the school for awhile, I went home to get ready for my date with Jack.

I decided to wear a peach colored dress with nude heels and I threw my hair up in a bun and did my make up. (As seen in the description photo, btw, Joseys hair is not black, is blonde).

Now I was ready to go, I grabbed my phone and sprayed on some perfume then went downstairs and waited for Jack on the couch.

"You look gorgeous hunny," mom said to me.

"Thanks mom." I said smiling up at her.

Just then the doorbell rang and I walked over to open it and yes it was Jack of course, and he was holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey babe," Jack said, "these are for you." He handed me the flowers. I took them and smelled them. Mmm they smell good. "Thanks." I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Shall we go." Jack said holding out his hand and I took it.

Mom came rushing to the door with her phone and said, "I need pics!" I laughed and so did Jack. "Pose for me!"

Jack kissed my cheek and I smiled for the camera.

"Aww so cute!" Mom squealed.

"Okay let's go Jack, bye mom!" I shouted.

"Bye!" Mom yelled back and ran inside.

I got in Jacks car and we started driving to some restraunt. I don't know exactly where yet but I'm guessing it's gonna be a fancy restraunt.

"Josey all I really have to say is; I'm so lucky to have you. We've been together for a year already and we've had some ups and downs but it's been a pretty amazing ride with you. So thanks. And I love you. So much." Jack said looking at me and then looking back at the road.

I was about to cry but I held it in. "I-I....I love you so much too. Thanks for everything, Jack."

"Of Course." He grinned.