Chapter 25

Joseys POV:

I walked into the house with my suitcase trailing behind me and yelled for mom that I'm home. Maddie came running down the hall and mom right behind her. Mom crushed me in a hug.

"How was it?" Mom asked me.

"It was great!" I explained excitedly.

"Aspen and Katie have been trying to get a hold of you through the home phone, did you not have your phone on you?" Mom questioned.

"Oh hmm maybe I missed that." I said thinking if I saw any calls. I don't think I did. Except when Aspen first called me about the tour.

"Better go call them." Mom winked.

"Yeah I'm gonna unpack," I said.

"I wanna help!" Maddie screamed.

"Aight fam," I said. Me and Maddie then ran up the stairs and into my room.

"Tell me everything," Maddie grinned.

I laughed. "All we did was a few events and me and Jack had a cuddle sesh one night."

"Do you love love him?" Maddie asked.

"Well yeah I think I do." I smiled shyly.

"I have an idea!" Maddie explained happily, "I invite Matt over and you invite Jack and let's all go to the park!"

"I thought you were mad at Matt, because what your friends said to him..." I assumed.

"Nah, we fixed everything. Also don't tell mom but I met up with him at the park last week and we hung out." She said. What a little sneak.

"Maybe," I said, "I bet Jack doesn't wanna hang with little kids."

"Maybe he does." She snarled.

"Fine fine. I'll unpack then text him." I said, rolling my eyes. Maddie clapped. "Don't get your hopes too high."

"Whatever I'm going to call Matt." She told me.

"No I'll ask Jack before you call Matt." I said.

"Uhhhh." She mumbled.

I ignored her and zipped open my suitcase and started putting my clothes in my hamper and putting some of my other things away. Maddie just sat on my bed and pulled out her iPod.

"I'm done!" I threw my hands in the air.

"Okay good call your boyfriend now," she said eyeing me. Well she's a little grump today. I chuckled a little to myself quietly. I pulled out my phone to text Jack.

Me: Hey baby! You home yet?

"What did he say?" Maddie asked.

"I just texted him, no one answered that fast." I told her.

"Lexie does." She said.

"Well not everyone is Lexie," I said. Just then my phone buzzed and I opened my messages to see the text from Jack.

Jack💕: Hey there babe. Yes I am. What's up?

Me: Nothing really. My sister just really wants to go to the park with me and you and one of her friends. Do you want to?

Jack💕: Yeah sure!! Sounds fun mayne

Me: Aight come over😘

Jack💕: SEE YOU SOON BABAY

Me: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Jack💕: I love me too❤️ jk I love you too(;

Me: 😂😂😂 and that's why I love you

Jack💕: 😘😘

I switched off my phone and hopped off the floor.

"Why so excited? Did Jack say yes?" Maddie asked me.

I laughed harder to that then I should have. "Yeah he's coming over right now. Did you ask Matt?" I explained.

"He said he is asking his mom." She said. I can already feel them summer vibes tbh and it's only a week in summer and all I've done is tour with the guys. Me and Aspen really need to go to the amusement park this summer. Wait I better call her and Katie! Oops. It totally slipped from my mind. Literally all I think about is Jack these days.

I quickly called Aspen and she picked up on the second ring. "DUDE OMG DID YOU LITERALLY FALL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH" She yelled in the phone at me.

"No I didn't," I chuckled.

"Well tell me everything!" Aspen screamed.

"We pretty much just hung out." I said calmly.

"Oh we just hung out," she repeated, "that's bs tell me."

"We cuddled.." I said.

"What else??" She asked.

"We did kiss, and had a really good time." I told her.

"Ok whatever, you sound like your hiding something." She said. I could tell she was thinking about something.

"You know if you did have sex with him you can tell me." She explained.

"Aspen!" I scolded.

"What! Everyone does it!" She said, "well not everyone but most people at our school."

"I wouldn't though so why would you even ask that." I said. I could feel my cheeks going red. Good thing Aspen can't see that through the phone.

"Just an fyi, I know you and I know your prolly blushing right now." She said. I bet she is grinning.

"How?" I asked shyly. I heard the doorbell ring and Maddie ran out of my room to the door.

"Because I know you," She laughed, "anyway bye, I gtg pick up my sister from gymnastics."

"Okay byeeee." I dragged on.

I decided I would call Katie later so I ran downstairs and saw Matt and Maddie talking.

"So this is your sister." He said.

"Yeah," Maddie said.

"I'm Josey." I told him.

"I'm Matt," Matt said, "let's go to the park now."

"We're waiting on someone else," Maddie told him. He just said okay and I texted Jack to see if he's on his way. He texted me back and said he was leaving now.

Matt and Maddie went in the backyard to jump on the trampoline while I waited on the couch for Jack. I scrolled through Instagram.