Chapter 4

Josey's POV:

A few weeks later, on a Friday. Me and Jack were going on our first date I just got home from school and Katie came over to help me pick out an outfit for tonight. I was so happy. We've been texting a lot and I've hung out with them three times but we haven't had our "official" date yet. So I'm rly excited. "Wear this!" Katie screamed, holding up a red dress. "Omg yasss!" I screamed. "Girls quiet!" Mom yelled. "Sorry mom," I said and we laughed. "I'm literally so happy for you," Katie said smiling, "Jack is so cute and he doesn't even go to our school so you can brag, mainly to Paisley, she's so rude and she's obsessed with Jack and Jack. I found out that they are famous viners. Sami told me at school. She showed me, they have 3million followers on vine. Your so lucky." "Wait rly?" I said. "Uh, yeah." She said in a 'duh' tone. "They are famous???" I asked. "Jack and Jack are famous rappers." She explained. "Ohhhh. I am lucky!!" I yelled. "Yeah you are!"

Later that night at precisely 6pm I was waiting on the couch for Jack I swear if he's late I'll kill him. "When's Jack gonna be here?" Mom asked me. "I don't know," I said. Maddie is at her friend Kendyll's house right now. Just then Jack texted me. I slid open my phone.

Jack: Hey sorry I'm running late couldn't find an outfit. Meet me there. We're going to chipotle.

I love chipotle! Yasss.

Josey: Okay!(:

Jack: Sweet see you soon!

So I told my mom and grabbed my moms car keys and went out the door, I can drive, I'm 17 but I don't have my own car so I use my moms.

When I got to chipotle. I grabbed my phone and sprayed a little more perfume on and got out of the car and went inside. When I walked in I saw Jack sitting at a booth with some girl, wait he's kissing her. What the heck. I thought we would have a cute relashinship together, I kinda just froze in my place staring at Jack and the girl. Then Jack saw me and I didn't know what to do so I ran outside to my car, tears started rolling down my cheeks. I don't even love him, why am I crying? I turned my head around and saw Jack so I sped up, I got to my car but it wouldn't unlock, Jack caught up to me and grabbed my wrist. "J-j-o-osey.." He said out of breath. "Listen to me." "Why? You kissed some other girl on the night of our first date?" I said sternly, "I should never have trusted a guy like you." "Jose come on, your over reacting," he said softly. "No Jack I'm not," I said, "bye."

I hopped in my car but Jack got in shot gun. "Jack get out." I said, not wanting to talk to anyone right now, especially him. "Not until you let me talk to you." He said simply. "Fine, you get five minutes." I said sternly. "K so that girl in there, she's my ex Mallory, and apparently this guy chad at my school told her I would be at chipotle with some girl, which is you, tonight and so she showed up and when I was sitting at the table waiting for you she sat down and kissed me and I couldn't stop her, I tried I rly did. Josey please forgive." He said, worry in his eyes. "Fine whatever I forgive you." I said, I rolled my eyes out the window then got out, part of me doesn't believe him but whatever. I'll just try not to get too attached to Jack in case he cheats on me or something when/if we date.

Jacks POV:

I am so happy Josey forgave me, I rly did kiss Mallory back but now I kinda regret it. It wasn't like our old kisses I didn't feel anything anymore so I think I'm done with Mallory. Hopefully she doesn't follow me around anywhere else. When we got back in the restraunt we got in line. "What you gonna get?" I asked Jose. "Hm, probably a pork burrito bowl thingy," she said twisting her necklace, it was a silver heart that said 'I love you' I wonder who gave her it. "What about you Jack?" Jose asked me. "Same as you, I love them." I said, and I think I was blushing by now. "Where'd you get your necklace?" I asked her. "Oh uh my mom gave it to be for my tenth birthday and said my dad wanted to give me it, he died when I was two," she said shakily. I hope I don't make her cry I shouldn't have asked that. "Oh wow I'm sorry." I said rubbing her shoulder.
"It's ok Jack," she said softly, "I never even met my dad so it makes me cry, I've never rly got to have a dad." I feel rly bad now. We were at the counter to order now so I didn't get to say anything back. "Hello what would you two like?" The waitress lady asked us. "2 pork burrito bowls please," I said for us both. "Any drinks?" The waitress asked, her name tag said 'Millie'. "Pepsi," I said. "I'll have a lemonade," Josey said looking behind Millie at something. "Alrighty!" Millie said smiling. "You okay, Jose? You're looking at something," I said. "Oh uh yeah I'm fine." She said shaking. "Umm are you sure?" I questioned cautiously. "Yeah I'm good." She said, I could see tears were about to spill out her eyes. What is going on? Is she okay? I'm so confused.

Josey's POV:

I saw Jake. I guess he works here. He was this guy at my old school who bullied me, I hated him. Him and his girlfriend Baylee and his friend Marcus always bullied me, I never knew why but they were just always out to get me, they were the reason I transferred schools. The waitress asked me what drink I would like so I quickly said, "I'll have a lemonade." Then I heard Jack say something, "You okay Jose? You're looking at something." I don't want to tell him, that'd be stupid. We're on a date. "Oh uh yeah I'm fine," I lied. "Umm are you sure?" Jack asked cautiously. "Yeah I'm good." I said. I could feel the tears about to spill. We walked to pay for our food at the end of the line. "Hey uh I'm going to go to the restroom rly fast, you pay and get a table." I told Jack. "Okay." He smiled. His smile. Wow he's perfect. I quickly walked to the bathroom and tried to wipe my tears but they kept coming.

I finally wiped all my tears away. I walked outside the restroom and you won't believe who was there.