Chapter 13

Joseys POV:

After school I got home with a note on the counter that read:

Hi honey. Hope you had a good day. Please pick up your sister I am still at work. I have to work late tonight so I'll be home around 10. Text me if you need me. Love you xoxo mom

She works at the hospital if you didn't know. She's a nurse. Anyway I better pick up Maddie. So I went in the garage and got in my car and drove to Maddie's school. Hopefully mom told her to not ride the bus and to look for me.

I kinda wanna hang out with Jack today. Maybe Maddie won't mind it. I'll invite him over when I get back home.

As soon as I got to Maddie's school I waited for the bell to ring so I just jammed out to the radio and looked at Instagram.

A few minutes later the bell rang and all the kids ran out of the school. I tried to look for Maddie, and then I saw her walk out with her friend Kellie. They just talked for awhile so I just sung along to the radio some more.

Then Maddie saw me and came over to the car and hopped in. "Hey Maddie," I said smiling. "Hi Jose." She said looking out the window. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah," she said. "Are you sure? Bc you can tell me," I told her. "It's Matt." She said. Matt is her crush. "Oh what happend?" I asked her simply. While driving home. "At recess Kellie and Lexie told him I liked him and he just laughed at me." She said about to cry. She cries rlly easily so you have to be careful with her. "Oh I'm sorry. Well if he laughed at you, he doesn't deserve you. Your an amazing girl Maddie." I told her smiling. "I'm not as pretty a you," she said sternly. "I'm older," I said, "plus were sisters we look pretty much the same." I feel bad for her. She's my little sister. "No we don't." She said. "Your pretty, Maddie and you know it." I said. "Whatever," she said sassily. I just sat there quietly bc I didn't wanna argue with her. I mean, I have to babysit her and I don't wanna piss her off and put us both in a bad mood.

When we got home, Maddie stormed to her room and I could hear her facetimeing someone. "Maddie!" I yelled. "What?" She screamed. "I'm gonna invite Jack over." I said. "Okay whatever I don't care," she said.

I turned on my phone to text Jack and saw I was mentioned in a tweet from Jack and a bunch more tweets flooding my feed.

'@JackJackJohnson: I love her @Joseymarie ❤️'

'@johnsonsbae: .@JackJackJohnson @Joseymarie who is she'

'@lovelyjacks: .@JackJackJohnson @Joseymarie ew she's ugly Jack'

Well that was rude. There were also many more mentions but I didn't read them that's too many but I quickly tweeted Jack back.

'@Joseymarie: .@JackJackJohnson and I love you❤️'

Then I texted him to come over and he said he would. So I just waited for him to get here and scrolled through my mentions. A few stood out to me.

'@Amanda.benzies: awe you two are too cute!💘 #relashinshipgoals follow me Josey👑'

So I followed her and RT'd her tweet.

'@GOLDGILINSKY: @JackJackJohnson she doesn't deserve a guy like you Jack

Tbh that rlly stuck to me. That was rlly mean. Whatever I'm rlly not the type to take things like that, that hard especially if I don't know the person who is saying things like that.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Must be Jack. So I got up and went to the door and opened it and hugged Jack rlly tight. "Woah there babe," he chuckled. "Sorry I kinda saw a mean tweet and it stuck to me so I had to hug you tight plus I like tight hugs." I giggled. "What did the tweet say?" He asked. "Oh nothing, it was stupid." I said. "Tell me."
He whined. What a baby. I laughed. "Don't laugh at me, and tell me," he said sternly. "He said I don't deserve you..." And I could feel tears about to spill. "Don't cry, and don't listen to that girl. She's just jealous. Me and Jacks fans get like that all the time." Jack said. "Like when Gilinsky first started dating Cynthia it was cray." That true. I bet there fans are just jealous freaks. That sounded rude, I take it back. "Your right. I try not to let stuff like that get to me when it's people I don't even know." I said simply. "Yeah, your right." Jack said. "So what shall we dooooo," I sang. Jack chuckled. "Idk," he said. "Well idk either so choose," I said. "Wanna go outside?" He asked. "Sure," I said.

So we went in the backyard and ran to the trampoline and Jack pushed me out of the way and got on the tramp. "Hey!" I yelled. He just laughed. And I couldn't help but laugh either. I got up on the tramp. And starting jumping and so did Jack. "What's your best trick?" Jack asked me. "I can do a back flip. I can't do a front flip tho." I said. "Show me," he said smirking. I started bouncing higher and then did a back flip. Jack started clapping. "Not bad, not bad." He grinned. "Let's see if you can do any better than Jack," I said confident with my back flip.

Jack did a double front flip and my mouthed dropped. "Dang Jack your good," I said, "I can't do a double." Teach me your ways Jack.

"I try." He said, sitting down on the tramp. I sat down in front of him.

"Teach me your ways." I said looking into his gorgeous green eyes.

"I don't give any secrets out, but for you m'lady maybe I will someday." He smirked. I giggled.
"That laugh." He grinned. "What about it?" I asked. "It's adorable." He said. "What? My laugh? Eww. I hate my laugh." I said laughing. "I think it's cute." He said smiling. "Okay whatever." I said grinning.

"Listen I have to tell you something." Jack said.

Jacks POV:

I'm gonna tell her that I have to go to magcon this summer. It's may 16th and the tours in two weeks, I need to tell her.

"Listen I have to tell you something." I said, intertwining my fingers with hers.

"What is it?" She asked me nervously.

"I'm going on tour in two weeks." I said.

"Really? Awesome!" She said grinning.

"But I won't be able to see you.." I said looking down at our hands.

"That's okay. It's important for you to go so you kinda have to." She said, clenching my hand tighter making me feel safe. I really do love this girl tbh.

"Thanks for understanding. Maybe you can even come on tour with me." I said grinning really big.

"I don't know.. I don't want to interfere." She said simply.

"You won't. You'll fit right in. You can room with me and Jack. Plus there's a girl coming on tour with us, her names Mahogany." I said.

"Maybe. I'll ask my mom." She smiled.

"Okay babe." I pulled out my phone to check the time and it was already 6:28. My mom said to be home at 6:30 for dinner so I better get going.

"I better go, my mom told me I have to leave at 6:30." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Alright." She giggled. That giggle is the cutest thing in the entire world.

So we walked inside and said goodbye and kissed and hugged and then I was on my way.

Joseys POV:

I really really like Jack. I know I say it literally fifty times a day and I'm sorry. But I can't help myself.😩😂 He's just too dang irresistible. I hope when I ask mom if I can go on tour that she will say yes. Maybe I can even invite Aspen but idk I kinda want to be alone with Jack. No sex. But just like be all cute with him and cuddle and make out and more. Heheh.😌