Chapter 30

Joseys POV:

The next morning I woke up next to Jack in his bed. I was fully clothed in my PJs so that's good. We didn't have 'it' again last night. Phew.

I yawned then sat on the edge of Jacks bed and checked his clock it read '8:38'.

I stood up and opened the door to Jacks bedroom quietly. I went downstairs and his mom was in the kitchen.

"Hi Josey!" Jenifer greeted smiling.

"Hi!" I smiled.

"Would you like some cereal?" She asked.

"Oh yeah sure." I said.

"Just open the pantry and help yourself to any kind of cereal." Jenifer told me while pointing to the pantry.

I opened the pantry and pulled out lucky charms. I poured myself and bowl and grabbed the milk.

"Thanks btw Jenifer." I thanked.

"Oh it's no biggie." She said. I started to eat when Jack came down looking tired still. He threw a hand through his hair and his eyes lit up when he saw me.

"Hey babe. I kinda forgot you slept here for a moment." He chuckled.

"Yep I did!" I shouted.

Jack walked in the kitchen and grabbed a Greek yogurt out of the fridge and sat by me and started eating.

-------

A few hours later me and Jack are still in our PJs and we're just watching TV right now. It's 11am I think.

I shivered. "Hey you cold babe?" Jack asked.

"Kinda," I said, chattering my teeth.

"I'll get you a blanket." Jack said. He got up and walked over to a closet and pulled out a blanket and came back over and threw it over my body. "Thanks baby."

Jack snuggled up next to me and we soon fell asleep next to eachother while watching the movie.

A few hours later we woke up. The movie was turned off which probably meant his mom turned it off.

I looked up at the clock on the wall which read; 6:45. I better get home moms probably looking for me and it's almost dinner time.

I kissed Jacks cheek which made him flinch and he woke up. "Hey I probably should go." I said softly.

"Aight. I'll drive you," he said pushing a hand through his hair.

I stood up and walked over to the front door and put on my shoes. Then Jack walked over to, he was in jean shorts and a white button down short sleeve shirt with vans.

"Let's go." He said. He then walked out the door and I followed behind.