His breakdown

Murtasim had locked himself in the comfine of his bedroom. His father, Shahnawaz Khan, had left them forever.

He was just 20. He couldn't believe all these. Murtasim was clueless. Every possible thing was heavy on his heart right now. He wanted to scream and break every piece of furniture.

His cousin Haya came two times to show her behayai. She was more interested in touching him than consoling him. That girl was so shameless. He wondered if even his mother knew about it or not.

In downstairs,  Meerab, her father Anwar Haya, and Ma begum sat there in silence. Nobody could believe the truth. But most affected was Murtasim.

"Meerab, did Murtasim have something?" His mother asked her.

Before she could answer it, Haya interrupted.

"Ma begum, I went with food two times, but he just threw them away. Don't worry, I will go again. He will have it from me." As if she knew everything.

"Haya, I have asked you 100th times not to go to his room. He doesn't like it. He is your big brother. There are some boundaries you need to maintain. Now  get out of my site. And don't go to my sons room. Never."

"Meerab, beta."

"Ma?"

"Please go to him. Your Murtasim will definitely share his sorrow with you. If you can, please make him eat something. "

"But Ma begum, you just refused Haya. How come?"

"I know my son and you both. He will open up, and you are the one in this house who can control him. I know we shouldn't let you guys alone, but how to make you understand? I trust you. You both will make it through it."

" Okay. I will just go."

It was 15 min later when Meerab entered his room with a maid trailing with the food trolly. But he was nowhere to be seen, and plates from previous attempts of Haya were broken. Meerab told her to clean them up and went to the attached balcony of his room. There he was. It's just in his t shirt. In this chilly winter night.

She hurriedly went to his cupboard and picked a shawl only to cover him up.

"I told you to go a.."

As he saw Meerab, he became quiet. Meerab quietly drapped the shawl around him and urged him to come inside.

"No."

"Yes." Meerab made him sit on the bed and sat beside him. He stared aimlessly. For some time, they just sat their in silence.

"Murtasim, talk to me. Please." Only to get no response.

"We have to talk mere jaan. Talk to me. Look at me."

"I lost him." He whispered. He had a friendly relationship with his father and still didn't accept his death.

"It was destined like this. Babajaan is here in your heart."

"Meeru!"

"Meeru ki jaan, baat karo mujhse."

"I am not ready for everything coming up. I won't be able to handle them. It's scary."

"No one will listen to me. I will lose everything he has made. You are understanding, right?" He was taking shallow breath. And struggling so much to be sane.

He just fell into her arms. It felt comforting and soothing. She started to massage his head slowly.

"Murtasim,  you are gonna make it. You are Murtasim. "

"I am not Baba."

"You don't have to be. You are Murtasim. And my Murtasim has never lost anything. We all are here. You are going to make it happen. We are going to make it happen."

"You are here, right? With me?"

"I am here. With you. Always."

As he said, Qubool hai, a tear fell from her eyes. They made it. He was now Khan Murtasim Khan. The person whom everyone respected and feared. And now they are partners.

As he lifted up her veil, a single tear dropped from his left eye.

"We made it Meeru."

"We made it Meeru ki jaan."

suhana_05

Feedback please<33333333