Meerasim

Meerab Anwar Khan, Baba's pride. She was the only child of Anwar Khan and a carbon copy of her mother, Nadia. If anyone see her mother's picture and her  they will say both were the same person.

Her mother died while giving birth to her. But she took a promise from her husband to never let their daughter feel the emptiness of a mother and let her do what she wants. She was the elder daughter of the house and pampered to the fullest.

Both her mother and her uncle wanted to marry her with her cousin, Murtasim.  At the age of 17 and 20 they came to know about this fact. They were married. Now she was a lawyer and he was a feudal lord.

It was a hectic day. As Meerab checked documents after documents simultaneously waiting for Murtasim while gulping down the third glass of caffeine, she felt exhausted.

As Murtasim entered the room, Meerab couldn't help but check him out. He looked like a delicious thing in that black shirt tucked in formal black pant and his blazer in his hand.

"Done checking me out?" Murtasim smirked

"Not yet. Turn a little left." Murtasim laughed at her comment.

"As if you never saw me."

"I do. Every night almost." She was nothing less.

This was their thing. Teasing each other to death. Its been just a month of their wedding for the family.

Only If they knew.

"Get freshen up. Did you eat?"

"Yeah. I was too hungry." He was almost sleepy.

"I am going to give you a hair massage. Your hairs are getting too rough. They need oil."

"No. Not oil."

"Yes. Warm oil. Keep quiet."

As they changed into something comfy, Murtasim found his wife in his cotton t shirt and trousers. She had a obsession with his clothes. Since always.

"I always tell you to take care of yourself at least once in two weeks. But you are the busy prime minister. Kuch din baad buddha lagoge." She said as she kept massaging his hairs with oil.

"Still you will love me."

"What if I don't?" She asked playfully but his eyes shot up. He pulled her towards himself and said

"Then nothing would be able to keep me alive."

"Murtasim, have you gone mad?" She couldn't bring herself to even think about the possibility of the fact that he won't be there in the world.

"If you're not mine, what's the point of living?'"

"Go to the bed. Sleep Murtasim. And stop talking about this death. We have just got together after 7 years of hide n seek. So not this min kärlek."

She then gave herself hair oil massage and washing her hands, joined him in bed. She had a habit of sleeping almost on him. He was her very own mattress.

"Murtasim?" She whispered as she kept tracing his jaw with her finger.

"Bole Murtasim ki jaan."

"Have you ever thought what would be Ma begum reaction if she ever learns about us being together for last 7 years before marriage?"

This made Murtasim open his sleepy eyes. He looked at her with those eyes only to make her heart stutter.

"I don't know. The only thing I firmly believe is I am yours always. And we are married already. So if she comes to know only thing she could do is glare us."