Rohail

As they reached Meerab's paternal house, Murtasim was clenching and unclenching his fist, which had turned white.

He told them that she went to meet saba with a blank face and left the place hurriedly. Here, Meerab looked at his retreating back intensely.

"What did you do now, Meerab?" Waqas questioned her. Yes, she was at fault. Not wholly, but yes. She had to make him believe her. At that moment, she only had one mission.

Making Murtasim believe her in any way possible.

As she went inside their room, she felt as if there was a storm that had happened that place. Every possible thing was almost broken and untidy.

Most importantly, he looked destroyed. Broken. He had maybe racked his hair for the nth time. His jaw was clenched. His rage could kill at that moment.

But she had to talk. She will explain. Yes. Because she couldn't lose her Murtasim. Not this time.

"Murtasim!" As she called him, he ignored her.

"I am talking to you."

"I don't want to talk to you."

"Please listen to me.".

"Go to your Rohail and talk to him. Who am i?" It went for half an hour, and she was way too clueless to do something.

So, finding no other way, she hugged him and rubbed his back in a soothing manner.

"Leave me, Meerab. Just go away from me." As Murtasim continued to try to free himself from her, Meerab held him tightly.

"Mujhe baat nhi karne tumse." She didn't answer. Just continue to hug him. After a while, Murtasim wrapped his arms around her. He cried and cried. As his legs gave up, they both sat on the floor, hugging each other tightly. Even after trying, Murtasim didn't want to leave her.

So she forcefully pulled herself out from the hug and wiped his tears. "Murtasim!" The way his name sounded from her mouth was enough to seduce him.

"Who am I?"

"Meerab?"

"Hamesha toh bolte ho Meri Meerab meri Meerab. Aab mai serf Meerab hogayi bewoquf insaan?"

"Tum ho?"

"I am gonna slap you, Murtasim!" While Murtasim just tightened his arms around her.

"Listen and listen very carefully, you Murtasim dracula. I don't have anything to do with that idiot Rohail. He was just a classmate. If I had any slightest idea about his likings, I would have slapped him then and there."

"And you are my husband. You have to remember that I am yours. Your wife. When you yourself will feel insecure and jealous without any fucking reason, everyone around you will make you more of it. We are a team, Mr Husband. I agree. I don't go around calling you as mine, but listen, you idiot landlord, you are mine. Next time you are behaving like this duffer I will make you sleep on the floor."

"Meerab." He just whispered her name.

"I didn't want to question anything. I .. I am just afraid. It's just. We were married forcefully. Even if I started to love you, that didn't mean even you have to. But I want you to be in love with me. And Rohail is your classmate. You guys may have the same opinion. And I am not perfect. I am too possessive. I want you for me. No matter how much we fight, I feel alive around you. Like I want to communicate with you even like this. So I feel afraid. What if you find me toxic, not your type, and leave me. Mein marjaunga. Please na jao."

"I am always here. Listen, we were forced in this relationship but that doesn't mean I want to end it. I want to continue it. Please trust me. Your Meerab is just yours. Koi nhi hai, bas tum ho."

"Pinky promise?" He copied her.

"Pinky promise, mere Murtasim. "

"Phir se kaho."

"Mere Murtasim. " She giggled.

Later that evening, as they were exhausted, Meerab took a nap. And Murtasim just lay there holding her, admiring her.

Her thanked Allah for giving him these moments. As he thought about everything, he realised what Meerab felt when Haya tried to get close to him. She had abandonment issues already. That girl had made her more insecure. So he did what he felt right.

"Assalamualaikum Ma. How're you?"

"Alhamdulillah beta. Meerab kaise hai?"

"She is good." As he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I wanted to talk to you. You remember Rayyan, Munawar uncle's son?"

"Yes."

"I investigated about him. He's a good guy settled in the US. "

"What's in your mind?

"They wanted Haya for him. And I think that's the best."

"But Murtasim. "

"One thing I want to make clear is that she is a vile creature. She is creating problems for me and my wife. I want her out of my place. So arrange the nikkah ceremony next week. Itna ameer toh main hu ki apni behen ki shaadi ka Sara kuch 1 hafte mai karlu. So do it and get her out of my house. If Meerab leaves me, I will die. And for that, Haya has to leave our house."

"I will do the arrangements." He cut the call and put the phone on silent he hugged her for a nap.

Meerab was his everything. He will do everything for her.

Feedback please<3333