Understanding

Meerab, being forced to marry Murtasim, always thought they were oppressive like that only. Still, when Ma begum proposed Naurez for Haya, she was happy. Because that girl always lurked behind her husband. And no matter how much she denied, her husband had made a place in her heart. And she wanted Murtasim for her and herself only.

For her, Murtasim was the only person who would be there in any situation. She had started to trust him. But this was short-lived.

Meerab wanted Maryam to have a happy married life. So when Haya skillfully threw the rishta that was for her on Maryam, she at least wanted Maryam and Naurez to talk. She never agreed to maryum let marry Anas. That guy was a mystery, and something was definitely off about him. She wanted to talk about it to murtasim.

But when her husband believed their vile cousin Haya over her, it was a red light she saw. She couldn't believe it was her husband talking. He didn't even hear anything from her.

Currently, she sat on their private lawn with a cup of coffee. Rethinking every life decision. Just then, haya came there.

"I told you, he will always believe me. I have been here for the last 12 years. He knows me so well. And you don't even give him his marital rights. And I am ready to give him without marriage. We will do it on your bed, Meerab. Mark my words." At that moment, Meerab realised neither Haya had self-respect nor any manners. She was illiterate blind.

"And even if you try to pull any stupid stunt, I will take my husband's gun and empty all the six bullets in your head and heart. And trust me, Murtasim won't even question me for that. He will help me to hide the body. And about others, Murtasim is there. Remember Haya, he is angry at me. He doesn't hate me like you. Now get out." Meerab was smart enough not to let her know the rift between them.

It was after two hours later when Murtasim came back to their room. He was quiet. Meerab knew he realised. But they had to have a talk.

"Meerab!" She kept scrolling her phone.

"Kya bakayei baat nhi karogi?"

"Can we really talk? Is the tornado gone?" Murtasim kept quiet. He knew his lioness was going to give him some advice, and he also made up in his mind that he had to control his anger and listen to her. Today, it was his fault.

"Yes."

"Besharam."

"Accha, I am sorry."

"Murtasim, this is not about being guilty or asking sorry. I want us to talk and solve the issue, not to bring some third person."

"I know."

"No, you don't. That girl openly talks about her love for you. No one says anything on that. Today she told me she would fuck you on this very bed. Now tell me, is it just a childish crush? She wants my husband, and you just believe her. Why? Because she lived here for years. Well, that had to be me, no? But my father and your parents decided to give me away. And raise that bitch? Listen, Murtasim, I didn't do anything today. But if she tries to do it again, I will kill her. Without batting an eye. And you will be the next one." Meerab screamed.

"Meerab, listen to me now. I knew you asked Ma begum to go there with Maryam. I knew you wanted Maryum to get to know about Naurez. When Haya called me, I just wanted to see what her stoppage is. So I had to give her the satisfaction that she is successful in her plan. And that's what happened. And even if I didn't know this, I know you. Meerab, my Meerab. She can be impulsive but cannot harm her family."

Meerab felt guilty. She was thinking one thing and happened the total opposite.

"I . I just wanted Maryam to have a beautiful life ahead. Even I don't like Anas. But she has to know something about Naurez. Haya told lies to Naurez. She said Maryam loved Naurez. So they changed the bride."

"So this was the reason."

"Yes."

"Meerab, no matter what happens, I am just yours. I am. No one can ever take me away from you. Murtasim is just Meerab's. Never doubt that." Murtasim holds her hands in his large ones.

"I don't like her."

"She won't be here from now on."

"Promise? I don't feel safe around her."

"Promise. Now let me get your gift. "

Murtasim went towards the closet and came back with a box. That had a pair of rings. Couple rings. The box revealed a platinum band and a simple sober ring with rare blue diamond in the middle.

"I had ordered this a month ago. We didn't have an engagement ceremony. So, I thought we would have our own. This will let other girls know that Murtasim is taken by the most beautiful girl in this world. I love you, Meerab.  You are the best thing ever happened to me. Now, May I?"

Meerab was in awe. She sure had feelings for him, but she was too afraid to agree to the fact.

"I don't love you like you love me. But I am sure I am on that road. Please bear with me."

"I am waiting for you, Meerab. I trust you." With that, he hugged her.

"Now, you and Maryum will tell me about this Anas. Who is he? Where does he live? Everything. "

As three of them sat together, Murtasim asked Maryam.

"Maryum, you are my sister. And I respect and care for your feelings. What I strongly believe is that just because I and Meerab worked out, I fell in love with her, but that doesn't mean everyone will do the same. You like Anas, that's a thing. We can get a proper background check, see if he is suitable or not, and then get you married. Think practically, Maryam. If they tortured you after marriage,  they are not qs capable as you think. You will always blame yourself.

So what I wanna say is, I want to know everything about the guy. I want the best for you. I found my love, and i wish  the same for you."

Turns out, MARYUM  didn't even gave a picture of Anqs. She couldn't say his full name. Nothing about his khandan nor about his job. That made Murtasim doubt.

"You don't have a single picture? Why?"

"He doesn't let me!" He just gave her  a sire eye. She loved taking pictures.

"I have one. I secretly clicked this one."  Meerab gave her phone.

And that shocked Murtasim to the core. It was Malik zubair.  His blood boiled. His Meerab and sister were too naive for this world.

"This is malik zubair."

"No.?"

"Yes. He is our enemy. I know him. See." He showed them his real look. Which resulted in a heavy cry from Maryam who left the place. Meerab wanted to go behind her, but Murtasim wanted her to stay. He knew his sister was strong, and this was her battle. She had to  face this alone.

Morning came in the haveli. Everyone sat there for breakfast when Maryam said she wanted to marry Naurez.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, bhai."

"Ma, I think we should find a boy for Haya and get her married also. My two sisters will be married together."

"Murtasim, why would you do that? I love you."

"You know my gun? I have two of them. And Meerab knows how to shoot. We will shoot 12 bullets in your head and heart if you ever say this again. I am your brother and Khan. Nothing else. Otherwise, I will kill you, and no one would say anything."

One more thing, be respectful to my wife. If she even frowns because of you, I will personally kill you, and your existence will be a myth for people out there." Murtasim left the place whereas Haya could only cry.

JiniPatwani hope it was readable.

Feedback please.<333333333