Haldi

Murtasim wanted to hug her. Like really tight. The way her eyes were void of any emotions made him so guilty in his own eyes. He didn't understand his own feelings.

He was sure he was not in love. Not yet. But there was  an attraction. A magnetic pull that draws him closer to Meerab. As they both sat on the stage, she was so quiet, like a statue.

He liked that baadtameez Meerab. Not this quite one. As his mother applied haldi on both of their face, he could feel that she would break down soon.

Adimst of these, the other pain in ass was Haya. She was a totally insolent , shameless creature. She thought she had a chance on him. But what she doesn't know is that even if Meerab was not going to be his bride,  Haya will never be the one. Even if his mother pressured him. She is a bitch and he will throw her out of the house as soon as his marriage wraps up.

As he was plotting this in his head, that bitch asked a stupid pointless question to meerab.

"Who are you?" But what shocked Murtasim was the answer meerab gave her.

"I am Meerab. Your cousin's would be wife. Everything that's here is for me and me only. Do you need anything more?".

But that shameless creature did another deed. She wrote his initial on her palm. And that angered him up so bad.

"Maryum?"

"Yes, bhai?"

"Hold this idiot's hand and give me a tissue." He roughly wiped his inital from there and asked Maryum to wipe her face.

"Agli dafa ye kya toh haat kat dunga aur chehara jala dunga. Dafa karo isko mere samne se. Behaya larki." With that, he took the mehendi cone and very gently asked permission from meerab for her hand.

"Can I? Meerab gave him the hand.

He very carefully wrote his name on her palm and passed the cone to her to do the same but her name on his palm.

Later on that night, meerab sat on his garden quietly when Murtasim came there.

"Are you angry?"

"Why would I be?"

"Don't know! Maybe because of the show Haya did.

"For me, Haya is a mentally unstable person who needs immediate medical attention. "Which made him laugh. He sat on his knees in front of her and gently took her hands in his.

"On a serious note, Meerab, we are going to start a relationship which I want to continue till my last breath. This marriage is forced on both of us, and I want both of us to give each other time and understand most of the things. Fighting will only increase the conflict. And I want you to know that I am always there for you. I know you want to be an independent woman. I promise you will be. Give me some time. I myself will give you the form to fill up.

Just trust each other. Can we?

"You did you become this understanding and mature?"

"Meerab!"

"I have some conditions."

"Bolo."

"Mujhe na subah subah chocolate khane ki adat hai. Datoge nhi tum. Aur mujhe har mahine ek din restaurant le chaloge. Aur mujhe ek canvas chahiye. Bas itna hi.."

Murtasim stared her like a alien and then laughed out loud.

"Manjur hai."

Life was going to interesting with his begum!

Feedback please<3333