Ch 12: Moving on

"Oh no, it's alright! Please, forgive me for having snuck in and snooping," replied Adam.

"It's alright," MC said.

"Anyways, Vlad told me to come get you," said Adam, "Let us depart,"

"Hello everyone. Please pardon my tardiness,"

"It's alright, dearie," said Louisa, before furrowing her brows with concern, "say, are you alright? We've all been noticing that you've been crying and looking very sad,"

"Oh . . . its just . . . " tears stung the young woman's eyes, "how could they do this to me?" the tears began to fall, "especially after all that I've done for them, all we've been through . . . And after all my suffering!?"

"Oh . . . Honey," George stroked her arm. 

The hearts of the castle residents ached. They knew she had been dumped by the mansion residents of Sainte-Germaine, but . . . They never knew she suffered before. Perhaps that was why she was always so gloomy.

Mc wiped her tears a bit. She sighed. "My parents were killed in a shooting accident when I was eleven . . . I was mocked and humiliated by my peers due to the rumors of my mother being a prostitute. The most vicious of the tormentors was Christina . . . The same girl my former lovers abandoned me for,"

Mc looked up. All the castle vampires had tears in their eyes. Some of the women had brought out handkerchiefs to sob in.

"Mc . . ."

"H-how c-could such t-terrible th-things h-happen t-to such a k-kind angel?" Cried Hans, his platinum gold eyes filled with tears.

"Mc . . . You've gone through so, so much," said Charles, staring at her with disbelief, shock, and . . . Compassion, and sadness.

"Indeed," said agreed Faust, "You've gone through so, so much, and yet you're still such a beautiful soul"

"Look at me, dear Saintess," Beethoven took her hands in his much larger ones, "you don't deserve those Sainte-Germaine bastards! They're nothing but a whole lot of lowly, pathetic fools who aren't worthy of your precious time!"

"Alright. Thank you, guys" Mc said, wiping away her tears.

The next couple of days were full of tranquility, with all the castle residents offering advice and comfort to Mc. Nannerl, with her humor cheered her up, Constanze was the most caring soul ever. Louisa and Johanna gave the best advice, Beethoven's music and Monet's paintings and gentleness soothed her. 

But on top of that . . .

"After all that you've gone through, how horribly that wretched wench Christina has treated you, and how ungrateful those foolish Sainte-Germaine vampires have been to you, don't you feel angry?" Said Anne.

"Of course she is-" Joseph was interrupted.

"Don't you desire revenge, dear?" Anne smirked.

"R-revenge?" Mc's ears perked up, "I never thought about revenge,"

"Well, maybe you should consider it," offered Adam.

"Agreed!" Exclaimed Junichiro, "Think about it! Those ungrateful, disgraceful fools have dishonored your purity for far too long! They must be punished!"

"To be honest, I'd normally object to this kind of idea, but I must admit, what they've done is absolutely unacceptable. They deserve retribution," Mc's head shot in Lafayette's direction. She would never had expected him to say that.

"I did say I'd normally object to this kind of idea,"

Only Beethoven looked somewhat hesitant. "I understand if you want to punish Napoleon, but sure you can forgive Mozart? It's already in his nature to be cold to people, even if you aren't framed by-"

"Well, I most certainly do not object to this! After how evil my boar-headed brother has been to you, I say you kick his arse!" Declared Nannerl.

"Agreed!"

"Indeed!"

"Well . . . I suppose I'll consider it," Mc replied, meekly.

And she did.

A few weeks flew by, and Mc was shocked to be unleashing her inner rebel. Though she wasn't as  bright, cheery, and beautiful as Christina was, she was still a sweet girl who easily won people's hearts . . . And influence. She found herself pulling the nastiest and sneakiest of pranks, which was easy, since prankster YouTubers were common in the 21st century; pranks that were truly harmful to the mansion residents' reputations. Then, it became malicious gossip that rub even more salt in their wounds. Her schemes were going so far that by the time three weeks passed, Sainte-Germaine and his 'sons' were the laughing stocks of all of Paris.

So this is how revenge tastes like. Who knew it could taste so good! Mc sighed contently. It's all thanks to my new real friends who have my back and helped awaken my inner demon that I find myself so empowered!

Suddenly she fingered the ruby pendant Comte had gotten her a couple of months ago, back when she and all the other mansion residents were dating. She grit her teeth.

"Ha. Won't be needing this stupid piece of trash anymore," she smirked before yanking it off, throwing it the ground, and stomping on it. "Haha!"

Man, that felt good! It's a gesture to show that I don't need those arrogant jerks anymore!

Little did she know . . . A particular redhead was watching.

Note from author: Hiiiiii! I'm baaack! Did y'all miss meh!?