Ch 7: An old friend (Season 2 first chapter)

"V-Vlad?" MC, a beautiful, yet simple and humble young woman whom Vlad was once good friends with, peered up at the familiar man.

wow . . . he's just as gorgeous as when I first met him . . . Mc thought. His silvery, moonlight hair, blood red eyes, skin white as snow . . . He knelt down beside her.

"what on earth happened, my dear?" he asked, worry all over his beautiful face, but then he noticed all the injuries and bitemarks all over her fragile body, the fact that she was wearing her commoner clothes, when she should have been wearing lovely dresses due to the fact that her boyfriends (now exes) were extremely rich, and the fact that there were big boxes, since there were no suitcases in the 18th century, next to her.

MC sniffled and began explaining.

Vlad grit his teeth as his fists clenched into balls so tight, they hurt, "I can't believe Abel would do this. I knew he was a fool, but I never knew he could be such a-!" then he heard MC sob again, reminding him that now was not the time to be angry, but to comfort the woman whose heart had been broken into a million pieces. "shhhhh . . . there, there, I can assure you, that there are tones more people out there who love you,"

Mc's eyes fluttered open . . . If only what you said was true.

"Why . . . " she mumbled.

"pardon?"

"why does nobody love me?" she looked up at the sky, "mama, papa, I'm sorry, I know you guys love me, but ever since you guys . . . left . . . *sobs*"

"Oh Mc . . . I'm so sorry . . . "

"It's okay . . . I just don't know where I'm supposed to go now,"

Vlad's POV:

you know one of those moments when you have an idea so brilliant, a tiny lightbulb goes on in your head? Vlad just had one of those moments.

"what about staying with me at the castle?" he asked.

"really?" asked MC, "you'd be okay with that?"

"of course,"

"MC, before I bring to the castle, I have to tell you something,"

"sure, go ahead,"

"the thing is, I got a few new recruits. Actually, I lot of new recruits. Some of them are women,"

"oh, okay," Mc said , trying her best not hide her happiness, knowing that she wouldn't be the only girl there.

"and with that said, we did a little bit of decorating to the castle, in order to fit everyone's interior tastes, so the castle my look a bit different compared to when you first came here"

"oh okay," said Mc.

3rd person POV:

"we're here," said Vlad, as they stood in front of the castle. Not only had the interior changed, but there was a garden of roses and camellias in the front. how lovely, "we're just in time for afternoon tea."