Ch 6: Hated and Despised Part 2

Tw: angst, abuse

there was a sudden ringing in Mc's ear due to the painful sensation she felt in her cheek as she tumbled to the floor at Le Comte's slap.

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO EVIL!?" screamed Le Comte.

"What?" Mc's voice was small, tiny, and weak as she dared to get up, maneuvering towards the stairs as she turned to see 12 pairs of seething glares full of abhorrence, disgust, and anger like knives to her heart.

"HOW CRUEL CAN YOU BE!?" yelled Theo.

"YOU'RE A MONSTR!," MC trembled with shock and horror at the fact that such words could come from Vincent.

"YOU'RE NOT A MONSTER, YOU'RE THE DEVIL STRAIGHT FROM HELL ITSELF!" Jean's words, which once were as kind and charismatic as a prince declaring his love to a princess, were full of hatred and anger.

"! Ha-how could you all say such things to me? wha - what did I do?"

"HOW SINFULLY SHAMELESS CAN YOU BE YOU BRAT!?" Dazai was surprising, horrifyingly strong as he yanked her to the floor at the scene of Christina sobbing, clutching her leg in "pain" in front of the staircase.

Christina sobbed uncontrollably. "WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH MC!? EVER SINCE WE WERE LITTLE CHLDREN, I'VE TRIED TO BE NICE TO YOU BUT YOU ALWAYS BULLIED ME, HUMILIATED ME, AND HARRASSED ME! WHY!? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!? AHHHHHH! MY LEG HURTS SO TERRIBLY!"

"what? no!" Mc yelled.

The mansion residents and the butler all hurried towards their new beloved princess, Christina.

"Oh scatje, are you okay?"

"Don't worry, we'll get you cleaned up and healed soon. I can't believe Mc would ever do such things to you."

"sh sh sh shhh! Calm down, ma cherie, it's okay."

Mc stared in shock and disbelief. those gentle ,kind, comforting tones of voice . . . I can't remember when was the last time they spoke like that to me . . .

"g-guys-"

"Don't you dare come any closer." Napoleon unsheathed his sword and pointed it at Mc.

Napoleon . . . was he really pointing his sword at the woman he once loved?

then Jean did the same.

how could you all do this to me?

"You know what, if you wanna be our woman that badly," said Arthur, glancing at the remainder of the residents, plus Will, who had actually decided to move in, "then why don't we give you some treatment?"

"No! Stop! Please stop!" Mc's body felt like it had been dipped in lava. One by one, starting with Arthur, the mansion residents were slapping and hitting MC to death. By the time they were done, Mc's body was covered with bruises and scars.

"feeling ashamed? Thought you needed some disipline" Arthur asked.

"No I-"

Arthur lunged and gripped her jaw. Mc thought it was going to break.

"No?!" Said Le Comte, "after everythign you've done!? and you know what? Me and the mansion residents have decided. We're all breaking up with you. And not only that, but pack your things. you will be sent out of the mansion and banished from my estate."

What did I expect? Thought Mc, for me to have been hurt so many times, why do I still look for love in the eyes of others? But . . . If I knew this was gonna happen, why does it still hurt?

There Mc was, thrown out of the mansion and onto the streets.

How could yo y'all do this to me? Why does everyone hate me so much!?

Tears began to flow. She hugged her legs and her knees were to her chest. Her heart pounded with anger, pain, and frustration as she sobbed, Racking her frail body.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!" she screamed. Who knew such a blood-curdling scream could come from such a frail girl?

After what seem3d like hours of screaming and crying, Mc heard . . . A familiar voice?

"Mc?"

Her name. The young woman looked up curiously, and her glassy brown eyes were met with a pair of blood red ones.

"Vlad?" (Note from author: for those of you that are confused and thought that I was only gonna use the original 12, I meant that the original q2 were gonna be the ones who would replace her)

The real story began not when Christina appeared and began replacing Mc . . . But when Mc was kicked out. See you all in Season 2: New Friends & Deja Vu!