Ch 9: Old Friends, New Friends, & . . . Maybe Enemies? Part 2

note from author: I changed Josephine's hair color.

"ah, yes," said Vlad, "everyone, I'd like you all to meet the girl I told you all about,"

all eyes were on Mc.

"H-hello everyone, m-my name is Mitsuki Camellia Wang, but p-please call me  MC, it's the first two letter of my first and middle name. It also sounds like my mother's middle name. I'm from 21st century Japan."

"ah, I see," said a beautiful and elegant woman with silky dark brown hair, stunning hazel eyes, and dressed in a gorgeous beige silk gown that resembled a Greek tunic, "so you're the lady who saved Vlad and his friend, er . . . Comte, was it? and their recruits and our former husbands from being destroyed by nature. No words describe how much of an honor it is to meet you, the women who saved our master. I'm Marie Josephe Rose de Tascher de la Pagerie, but I am commonly known as Joséphine de Beauharnais, first wife of Napoleon Bonaparte, and first empress of France," said her imperial majesty.

Josephine de Beauharnais

The Magisterial Empress

the former and first wife of Napoleon Bonaparte, she took great pride in her work as the empress of France. though Napoleon loved her dearly, she and him had affairs with others outside of wed. eventually Napoleon had to divorce her because she was unable to conceive an heir due to infertility. she is a refined, elegant woman by nature. said to be a shopaholic, she was the one who wanted roses to be planted at the front of the castle.

MC flinched. 

"Oh my, is something wrong?" said Josephine.

"O-oh! no, of course not! I'm just so honored to meeting your imperial majesty!" MC lied, getting up to curtsy. the truth was, she couldn't help but feel intimidated. She already knew she was going to be meeting the former wives of her exes, but she hadn't expected them to be so sophisticated and majestic! It already knew that the minute she found out she, a mere peasant girl, was the former lover of her beloved husband Napoleon, she was going to crush her like the disgusting bug she was.

"goodness, such a polite girl," said Josephine, "but there's no need to address me like that, dear. Please just call me by my name." she reached out her hand.

"a-alright J-Josephine" said MC, shaking it.

"I'm Maria Constanze Cacilia Josepha Johanna Aloysia Mozart, Mozart's wife, please just call me Constanze" said an adorable woman who was seated right next to Josephine. The women had light pink hair and dark pink eyes and an unbelievably beautiful voice, even when just speaking. She too, was wearing simple clothes. "Well, I guess you could just call me Constanze Weber since I have died and that somewhat makes me and Wolfgang Mozart's marriage illegitimate. but either way, it's absolutely wonderful to meet you, Mc" she stuck out her hand.

Constanze Weber

The Soprano Sweetheart

the lovely singer from Austria has the voice of an angel, along with her sisters. Speaking of which, Mozart was originally dating her sister, Aloysia, who soon forgot about him, married, and got pregnant by another man. eventually Mozart fell crazy in love with Constanze, his exe's sister, and even went through a laundry list of methods just to win her heart. One day, Constanze let another man to measure her calves in a parlor game and out of jealousy, Mozart ended the relationship. But don't worry, they reunited later. A kind and caring woman, she was said to be the perfect wife for Mozart - could handle his personality, run the house well.