Prologue: A few adjustments to the MC

In this fanfic/oneshot collection, I will be changing MC  to have a bit more of a personality, to my liking, and be more likeable since lots of people seem to hate her. The changes I make will make it seem like she's an OC. Also, slight mature language.

Name: Mitsuki Camellia Wang

Appearance: She is of modest stature, frail frame, curvaceous, petite body, large bust, large butt, Japanese-Korean woman with Asian facial features, porcelain glowing skin, long, silky, wavy reddish-brown  hair that falls to her petite hips, warm sparkling, dark brown eyes, rosy cheeks, red lips. occasionally used lipstick of other colors.

Age: 19

Personality: She what you would call, the traditional Yamato Nadeshiko (shoutout to YanDev for giving us this term in his 1980s mode cutscenes!) and is an incredibly kind and selfles woman who deeply cares for the people around her. Unlike the original Mc, she is not an idiot and knows what is going on around her. Though sensitive and soft at first, she can be brave and strong-willed when the time comes.

Hobbies: Dancing, ballet, singing, online modeling

Occupation: college student, K-pop, J-pop, C-pop and American pop idol.

Other:

- Her name Mitsuki, spelt 美月, in Japanese means "Beauty, moon" (from Wikipedia)

- Her middle name is name after her parents' favorite flower

- she is of Japanese, Korean, and Chinese culture

- Her mom was Japanese, dad was Chinese, paternal grandma - Korean

- Her Chinese name is Wei Hua Wang

- She goes on world tours and can speak many languages, not just the ones in her family.

- Her parents were killed when she eleven . . . 

- Her mother was accused of doing enjo-kosai (also thanks to YanDev for giving us this term!) and being a prostitute . . . 

More character info will be provided in the story!