Ch 2: The new girl

"Who are you?" Asked Theo suspiciously.

"Mc, did you bring a friend?" Asked Vincent.

They all eyed her in curiously. Her read hair, grey eyes, freckles. 

"Who the hell are you guys?! Where the hell am I!? And why the heck won't that stupid door open?" The girl asked angrily.

"Everyone, everyone!" exclaimed Le Comte, "I m sure there is an explanation for all of this,"

"Yes, indeed," said MC, "everyone, I'd like you all to meet Christina," 

"Hello, Mademoiselle Christina," said Le Comte, "I know you may be very confused right now, so let me make some things clear,"

Mc was getting deja vu. This was exactly like she first came here. Comte explaining everything about him being a time-traveler and pure-blood vampire, having reincarnated the mansipn resident into vampires, that Sebastian was their butler that was from the 21st century, etc. The only few differences was that Comte had to include the extra details that MC was also from the  21st century, gave a small summary of how mc got here, and the fact he was their girlfriend. 

Christina's POV:

As Christina comprehended this, to say she was in shock would be an understatement. That weirdo . . . Got herself a harem!? Not just any harem, a LARGE harem full of the most handsome, most talented, most famous men of history!? She meant, she could accept the fact that they had time travelled, there were rumors of it being real in the 21st century (note from author: a real life friend told me this), so, she wasn't that surprised that it had actually happened to her and that she was standing in front of the greatest men of history. But what really not only made her shocked, but angry was the fact that those boy were taken. By none to her than that daughter of the witch,, MC! As for the fact  that they were vampires, she just thought that guy Le Comte de Sainte-Germaine was joking. Either way, she couldn't help but envy Mc.

Why does she always have to get everything?! Beauty, wealth, fame, and handsome men! I knew her mother was a prostitute, but turn out her daughter I one too! 

"With that said, I'm afraid that the door will not open until next month. Which means, i am truly sorry to say this, but you won't be able to return home until next month. But don't worry, you can work for your stay here," said Comte.

Christina's ears perked up. If she worked for her stay, she would be able to stay here. Which meant . . . 

So Mc, so this is where you've been finding support from. Normally, people would have left town from my bullying but this I your glimmer of hope. Looks like I'll just take that from you too.

"Wait, Le Comte, n I speak to you for a moment? Actually, can I speak with everyone here for a moment?"

Mc's pov:

Mc knew Christina well. Well enough to tell that she was planning something, like she always did. She was the girl who mc had talked about one night at the dinner table.

"My mother was rumored to be a prostitute. I frequently got bullied and dealt with fake friends because of it in high school. Mostly by . . . this one girl . . . " She had said that night. And that one girl was none other than the butch who had now came along. It worried her. It horrified her what she may be planning next.

She was the one who stirred up the rumor about her mom being a prostitute back in then, in high school, causing her to be so severally bullied. The way she eyed her boyfriends worried her.