Ch 5: Despised and Hated part 1

Inspired by "Shattered Era" by BlueSparklingMoon

Christina's POV:

wow, Mc and her lovers . . . that witch thought, you guys are a lot dumber than I thought. To think that in such a short amount of  time I've turned them against you so quickly!

She had a point. It had been two whole weeks and four out of five of the steps of replacing Mc had already been completed! 

Step 1: Play sweet and innocent until you've won the mansion residents' favor.

did that, Christina thought, checking it off in her notepad. 

step 2: Manipulate the reisdent into thinking that Mc has a motive to hurt them.

Christina checked that off too while cackling in her mind. she knew Mc wayyyy too well. Which meant she knew some weaknesses of hers. Obviously, she was a shy and humble girl, which meant she had the motive to the insecure in a relationship, which gives the motive to be jealous, envious, and resentful - a perfect motive to be a jerk in relationship - insecurity and envy. which of course, Christina used that to her advantage. Just how many times had the mansion residents told MC that her "insecurities" weren't an excuse for being the "bitch" she was?

Step 3: turn the mansion residents against Mc

Did that.

step 4: steal the mansion residents from Mc and play the victim.

did that, Christina thought, remembering what happened a few weeks ago, when Mc broke down. but what really mattered was step 5.

Oh, this is gonna be good. Christina thought, Mc, you have no idea what's heading towards you. But, for now, let's just take some more time on step 4 and then, step 5.

Later that day

Mc was was coming back indoors after tending to some flowers in the garden. She had supposedly went into the living room, where the mansion residents were hanging out. They didn't seem to notice her, or were just ignoring her as she came in.

Hmmph. Rude

But her blood immediately froze when she learned about what the mansion reins sets were talking about.

"Haaah . . ." Sighed Le Comte, "Speaking of Christina, she's is such a sweet girl. Don't you think? She's a bundle of sunshine shining so brightly!"

"Agreed," said Arthur, "she's also really pretty and cute,"

"But . . . Aren't we dating Mc?" Said Dazai. "Isn't she also a sweet yamato nadeshiko?"

Mc's heart shattered at the sight of the fact that they were silent at Dazai's question. She was their girlfriend. Shouldn't the fact that she was their whole world be obvious?

"Er . . ." Murmured Leo, "don't tell her I said this, but I think . . . I somewhat personally prefer Christina's company."

"Yeah . . . ," said Arthur, "To be honest, Mc's okay but sometimes I prefer a little fun. And Christina is the perfect definition of that. What about you, Theo?"

"Hmmm, let's see. Mc is a fine Yamato nadeshiko, but Christina is . . . "

"Above and beyond? If you were to grade them, Mc would be average, but Christina would be like, Harvard?" Added Sebastian.

H . . . How could you guys compare me?!

"Yes! What about you, broer?"

Vincent will surely defend me, thought Mc, he's always been sweet to me.

To her surprise, Vincent was quiet, thinking. Then he said something that . . . .that

"Not only was she boring and dull before Christina came along, but now, who knew she could be such a spoiled brat?"

"Indeed," said Jean, with all the others nodding."ahem, may I ask if I am the only wo is hearing some . . . "

All eyes turned to MC, who was in the corner, eyes wide, full of tears, and heavily breathing.

"MC!" yelled Le Comte.

She didn't want to hear it. She dashed up the stairs and into her room.

How . . . wow. Before  Christina came? Does that mean . . . the mansion residents . . . never-

"MC." Le Comte had came in. "Don't you know it's extremely rude to eavesdrop on another's conversation?"

"THAT's WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME!?"

"How can you raise your voice at the one who not only gives you a place to live and food to eat, but gives you all the kindness you never received before?" Le Comte . . . . he looked hurt, "you used to be such a sweet and kind girl, but now? I don't what's happened to you. The old you would never want to have all the attention and would understand when we spend time with others. You're so possessive! Ever since Christina came you've been so toxic. What happened to bringing peace and redefining feminism? Speaking of that, Christina has told us about how you've been treating her,"

Mc was about to respond but Comte put silenced her with his hand. "I don't want to hear it. Instead, I want you to think about it."

And with that, he strolled out . . . .

Comte . . . the homey mansion you once gave me now feels like a cage. You never loved me. You just liked me , than you met someone better, and . . . .

A few days later

Mc was sweeping the floor of the balcony, trying her best ot hold back tears. Christina had been framing her for the past few days. First it was little things. Or t least, little compared to the other things she framed her for. First, verbally bullying Christina, making her job more difficult, sabotaging the works of the mansion residents, and then it became more extreme. Of course, Mc wasn't stupid. When she first saw that Christina was having bad intentions, she tried to stay away from her the best she could, but of course, Christina always knew how to throw her into the negative light.

Flashback

"I can't believe you'd do this," Le Comte's normally kind and gentle voice was now as hard as stone, "how could you do that do Christina?" 

"and not just to her, but to us?" Mozart's voice was even more cold than it could ever be.

"g-guys . . . I swear, I would never hurt anyone!" Mc exclaimed desperately, hand on her chest.

"Likely story," Jean coldly growled. what this the look her gave on the battlefield back then? "How do you explain her black eye? the pain she feels?"

"that's because-"

"and if you're going to call her a liar again, we're not buying it. If anyone is lying or hurting anyone, it's you" said Napoleon.

eventually, Comte told everyone to leave him and Mc alone for a bit and said, 

"this behavior is unacceptable. I'm very disappointed in your violent behavior from ever since Christina came. I suggest you mend your behavior, unless you want to leave"

End of flashback

Mc sighed and closed her eyes, letting the tears fall. Her father had always told her that love is about trusting someone not to hurt you. If that was the case, then . . . 

How could you all do this to me? I thought you all loved me, trusted and knew me well enough to know that I would never do these things, 

"MC!!!!!!!!!" Sebastian's voice, which was now a horrifying, blood-curdling scream snapped her out of her thoughts.

"what on earth!?" Mc came out, only to see Christina on the floor, beside the staircase, "what's going-"

SLAP!