Ch 4: Less important

Inspired by "Shattered Era" by BlueSparklingMoon and "IkeVamp HCs: SO jealous of their wife" by Klutzyroses from Tumblr!

"Mc." said Comte calmly, "I have heard about what has happened. Christina told us that you insulted Mozart's father, mocked Vincent and Theo's brotherhood, insulted Arthur's Sherlock Holmes' novels, and also insulted Isaac about something"

So that's what Isaac, Arthur, Theo, and Vince were so mad about! Mc internally exclaimed. Then she took a deep breathe. 

Acting panicky will make you look guilty, her mother once said.

"Abel, I can assure you, I would never do such things and -"

"We know," said Sebastian.

"However, mademoiselle, we are quite skeptical and torn between both you and Christina. You don't seem like the type to lie, but neither does Christina, but the other mansion residents seem to think otherwise. I suggest that you apologize, regardless of whether you did those things or not," said Comte.

"alright," said MC.

"also, one more thing, cara mia," said Leonardo, "Dazai and Will are also pretty mad you. they said you messed up their work on purpose,"

"okay, I'll apologize to them as well,"

at least Comte, Sebas, and Leo half believe me she thought, please . . . don't leave me. You guys are my only hope.

A two days later

"Hey, Comte sent me to go get groceries. I'll probably be back in the afternoon," said Sebastian.

"Okay, have a good time!" Mc called as Sebas was heading out the door.

Mc had already apologized to the mansion residents. Mozart was still pretty cold towards her. After all, she "did" insult his father who died, but Mc didn't know was that a part ofChristina plan of stealing the mansion residents wasn't just turning them against her, but it was also taking them from her as well.

Soon, evening had fallen and it was dinner time.

"So, Sebastian, tell us about your day," said Isaac.

"oh, it was nothing. I just went out to get some groceries after all. There were some pretty flowers in the fields too. That was when I saw Chrissy get pluck some flowers," said Sebas, "in fact, the lovely roses on this table are from her,"

What? Mc thought, halting, Sebas saw Christina outside of the mansion? And gave her a nickname. Comte . . . Let her out?

While Mc was in a moment of being stunned, the mansion residents couldn't help but stare in wonder at how sweet and adorable their Chrissy was, so pure and feminine.

"How lovely" said Le Comte. "Thank you for the flowers, Chrissy."

"Oh ehehehehe!" Giggled Christina, "it was nothing! It's only right that I brighten up the mansion!"

"W . .  .wait!" Mc breathily whispered. "C . . . Christina went out today?"

"Oh, why yes! I decided to was best that Christina got a day off!" Said Le Comte, "she's quite a hard worker."

"Oh why thank you Comte! I feel like I've been getting real close with you all! That reminds me . . . Mozart, do you mind if I come over to listen to you play for a bit on the piano before I go to bed?" Christina have him a gentle look with her large grey eyes, "of course, if Comte and Sebas let me stay up a little late just for today . . . I just wanna spend some time with Wolfie,"