Ch 9: Old Friends, New Friends, & . . . Maybe Enemies? Part 3

One from author: I forgot to add Dazai's wife so I will be adding her here.

"I'm Michiko Ishihara. To meet you is such an honor," said a lovely woman who looked to Japanese, just like MC.

"It's wonderful to meet you, Michiko," Mc said, trying not to sound jealous.

Michiko Ishihara

The Lovely Teacher

One of the wives of Osamu Dazai. He met her in a meeting arranged by one of his former mentors and was a teacher. Despite Dazai's affairs with other women and his depression, Michiko stayed with him until the end. A kind and charming woman, its hard not to like her.

"Alright then! Since all the ladies have Introduced themselves. I suppose it is time for us gentleman to begin. I'm George Washington, First President of the United States of North America, Leader of the Continental Army, and Leader of the Patriots. I have heard much of your courageous actions, and it is an honor to meet the saintess who has saved practically all of vampire kind, and who knew she would be so beautiful?" declared the blonde man.

George Washington

The Charming Leader

One of the most powerful leaders in history. Washington led the Continental Army to attack British redcoats during the American Revolutionary War of Independence, which was caused by the American Colonists'  anger when King George III began taxing the Colonists after the French and Indian War, and forbidding them to move west - the land they had fought for during that same war. He believes that being a leader is about being equal and fair. He also believes - even more strongly than Napoleon, that all are equal and deserve to have a say. With his intimidating yet welcoming aura and haughty yet honest personality, it is hard not to resist him. He is an even better dancer than Comte (don't tell him) and LOVES cherries just as much as Vlad loves strawberries and HATES British tea. Don't tell the first president of the U.S. that he's only on the 1 dollar bill!

Mc gasped, stunned with shock, Intimidation, and anxiety. Who wouldn't be, knowing yo we're meeting THE George Washington? And plus, who would have known he was so handsome? And- OMG, did he just call her pretty!?

"Th-thank y-you Mr. Washington!" Mc exclaimed.

"Your welcome. Now, don't be too nervous, I have died and am no longer the president, so right now, I'm just an ordinary man, and please call me by however you like,"

"Umm, can I just call you by your first name?"

"Oh why, of course!" Said George.

"I'm Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert de Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, one of the French military leaders during the American Revolution. No words can describe how wonderful it is to meet the savior of our savior, let me treat you as a queen,"

Lafayette

The Dark Guardian Angel

The most famous French soldier in the American Revolution, Lafayette is a French nobleman and Freemason. His beautiful features - ethereal silky white hair, flawless glowing porcelain complexion, high cheekbones, chiseled jawline, perfectly shaped lips, and most attractive feature - his heterochronic eyes, one royal blue, the other royal purple, the colors of midnight, rival the beauty of Jean D'Arc, but are no match of Vlad's beauty. He has a dark and brooding personality and an intimidating aura. But once you get to know him, you'll find that he has a burning passion for protecting the people he cares about. Being a soldier who sided with the Patriots, he is best friends with George Washington.