Chapter 42

Narrators pov
Chase moved into the castle the very next day,
Yaretzi moved with her she decided to let her parents take over as alpha for the time being.

It's been three months since they moved into the castle and Chase was taught everything that she needed to know well everything that they managed to teach her in a period of three months which was quite a lot actually. Chase was both nervous and excited at the same time her coronation and wedding where tomorrow not only that but it was her birthday as well and Yaretzi is three months pregnant which means she'll be giving birth next month.

Chase was in the garden taking a walk trying to calm her nerves 'Retzi will kill you when she wakes up she said not to leave her side' Casey says to her human 'I need this, the first thing she wants when she wakes up is sex and it's rough sex, I'm exhausted' Chase responds 'its crazy how she's almost nearing her labor month and her belly still isn't protruding' Casey chuckles 'baby where are you' Yaretzi called through the link making Chase freeze but immediately composes herself then she runs back to the room with Yaretzi's favorite snacks "I'm right here baby I got you some snacks"

Meanwhile in the thrown room the Empress called a meeting to plan Chase's special day she wanted everything to be perfect and it was going to be she invited the entire kingdom to ensure they knew who there new Empress was but she refuses to let her identity be known because there could still be threats out there and letting the world know that there ruler is 20 years of age is very dangerous especially now that they are having a kid, yes the goddess made known that the ruler of all has come of age and that she was going to take the throne tomorrow but she did not give them her age or whether or not she's female or male.

Empress Rhiannon's pov

"So your saying the kingdom will only be present during the coronation but not during the wedding?" Tyler asks me and I nod my head yes

"Yes that way they'll know I've passed on the crown to my heir but they won't know whether or not she's female or male, they also won't know she's 20 years old. I don't want anyone targeting her, Yaretzi or there child we can't trust everyone" everyone in the meeting room agrees and we go back to planing the wedding, birthday and coronation which will be taking place tomorrow
__________________

So everything has been finalized and the finishing touches are being added to the wedding area I'm so excited for today Yaretzi looks gorgeous her dress is one of a kind I haven't seen Chase yet but I have a feeling she's going to look breathtaking she is my daughter after all.

Chase's pov

I'm hella nervous I'm literally sweating and I'm not dressed yet and I only have an hour till I need to get out there not only that but I haven't seen Retzi in three days something about the brides not seeing each other because of bad luck I personally think that's bullshit I miss my baby I wanna see her and give her a kiss also I'm horny as fuck and I don't masturbate ugggha this is so frustrating

"Chase get dressed please Yaretzi would love to talk to you" Laylani says when did she get here

"I thought I wasn't allowed to see her"

"You're not, but you will speak to her and hold her hand if you hurry up" she scolds

I begin to put on my suit and then do my hair. Im wearing an all white suit with a black turtle neck, then I accessorized with some chains and a watch and finally socks and a white pair of Buscemi sneakers to pull the look together then I headed out the room to meet Retzi before the ceremony begins.

"Chase there you are now stand behind that wall and do not look beyond it" Victoria speaks I groan but comply "okay Retzi is here you guys have exactly 20 minutes to talk and feel sparks bye" she says then leaves