Chapter 40

⚠️smut warning ⚠️

Chase's pov

I woke up as early as 5:30am today which means I only slept for an hour thirty minutes, why am I up this early simple Retzi forgot she booked my drivers test for today at 7:00am on the dot and immediately after that we're going shopping <face palm>

"Hurry up or you'll be late" she scolds me "and who's fault is that" I ask while I finish putting on my shoes "don't give me attitude I can easily punish you while you're taking the test don't try me" I gulp "sorry baby I'm just tired that's all" "yeah and if you never pulled that stupid stunt you wouldn't be so deal with it let's go" why is she mad I'm the one who was fucked shitless "okay let's go can we stop and get some food on the way I'm starving" I ask "sure what do you want to eat" "uh I was thinking coffee and a muffin please baby" I tell her "okay let's go will stop by star bucks then head to the driving place" she says and I nod then open her door for her.
_____________

I hate shopping I really do I thought today was about me buying new clothes but no I picked out all the clothes I wanted and so did Yaretzi she picked out matching clothes for the both of us and also started picking out her own clothes we took about 5 hours just shopping for clothes and to top it off I'm carrying all the bags and she still wants more "baby my hands are full can we please take these to the car and have some food I haven't had anything sensible to eat today and neither have you" I try reasoning with my baby "sure take them to the car and I'll wait for you right here" she says and I head to the car I neatly place everything inside and lock it then make my way back to Yaretzi. The moment I reach her she grabs my hand and drags me to another clothes store "I thought we where getting food" why are we in a clothing store "we will after we buy the last bits of clothing from this store" she's so excited it's scary "but baby we have more than enough clothes I'm hungry please can we go get food" "right after shopping" she says stomping her foot like a child "okay lets make it quick" I say and she claps her hands like an excited child.

"Shopping was fun but never again" I say with an exhausted sigh as I load the last of the stuff we bought in the car she told Gerardo to bring, yeah we've literally filled up two cars with bags full of clothes "remind me never to go shopping with Retzi ever again" I tell Gerardo and he laughs lowly "yeah I'll make sure to write that down" he laughs then gets in the car and drives off asshole

"Read to go" Yaretzi asks

"Ready as I'll ever be" I smile then get her door for her and head to my side.
___________________________________

It's been two weeks since my birthday and a week and six days since I aced my drivers test. My parents the empress and emperor got me car a for my birthday I love it so damn much it's a 2023 Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 why they got me such an expensive car I'll never know but I'm great full and I love it and I love them there the best they've been spending a lot of time with me and we've grown close it's amazing having parents who actually care.

Today is my graduation day and I'm at school seated waiting for my name to be called it's not a huge ceremony because only three of us are graduating early so I'm currently waiting for my name to be announced any minute now.

Empress Rhiannon's pov

My baby is graduating today and I'm in the front row cheering her on and so is her father and everyone else who cared enough to show up her host parents had a business trip so they decided to go Tyler however chose to stay and see his sister graduate high school

"Chase Ross!" I hear them announce and we all cheer loudly as Chase walks up to the stage to receive her diploma when she walks off the stage Yaretzi jumps on her and she instantly catches her mate spinning her around then kisses her. They are perfect for each other the goddess picked the right mate for her truly Yaretzi is a blessing.