Chapter 9

Gerardo's pov

"She almost shifted the fuck" I say in utter disbelief. After Chase nearly ripped the goons neck and almost exposed us to humans I nocked her out and then Yaretzi knocked out the rest now we're at the pack house with Chase resting in Yaretzi's room "SHE LITERALLY ALMOST SHIFTED" Yaretzi yelled in frustration "AND SHE'S NOT FUCKING 18 YET" she continues. Right now Me,Alala and Aloise are in Yaretzi's office as we try to figure out what's going on "she's of full Alaric blood" Aloise says "apparently she can hear her wolf" he continues "that still doesn't explain why she almost shifted three freaking months early, being of full Alaric blood simply means when the blood moon comes she will assume her true form and be able to shift then she will gain her right full title as "Wolf ruler" and will also be known around the supernatural world as there "noble ruler" yes her wolf will be larger than the wereanimals of all shifters and she'll grow a couple inches but all this will only take place on the blood moon the night of her 18th birthday so why the fuck did she almost go wolf?" She growls and we all take a step back and bow our heads alittle afraid. "Do your research on this and report back to me I need to know why the fuck she almost went full wolf!" Yaretzi orders and we all bow and exit the room.

"Why is she this mad I'm pretty sure the reason she almost shifted was because she smelt Yaretzi's blood due to the knife stab" Alala shrugs"Yaretzi got stabbed!!" Both me and Aloise ask in disbelief"yes Yaretzi got stabbed but it was only because four fucking cowards jumped her at the same time" she says and rolls her eyes"the wound healed up quickly though" she shrugs again" your telling me Yaretzi got stabbed by a human" Aloise asked "yesssa but it wasn't a deep cut" she says irritated "that's it I'm gonna go kill them" Aloise says and I see he's eyes change to his wolfs bright blue eyes shit "shadow relax" I say knowing my brother is nolonga in control while I say that I link Yaretzi telling her where we are and to get here quickly I mean I can easily get him to submit but that will take time with Yaretzi it's a matter of seconds I also call my mate why you may ask easy Aloise just run off and his wolfs in control Yaretzi's not here yet and my mate's a vampire so she'll have him back her in a matter of seconds "bae you called?" My beloved Victoria asks "yes can you please truck down Aloise and bring him back here please his acting out of anger and trying to kill humans again" I say with a sigh Aloise always looses control at some point I mean in battle it's amazing but in times like this it's frustrating"why is he mad this time" she asks with a chuckle"I'll tell you later can you please bring him back here" I ask again"anything for you my love"she says then in a split second shes gone I count the seconds before she's back her and Yaretzi arrive at the same time "here's your little trouble maker" Victoria laughs as she holds Aloise over her shoulder, she then drops him to the ground his about to attack but Yaretzi grabs him by the neck and squeezes lightly enough for it to sting "Shift!"she growls and Aloise returns to his human form she drops him to the ground and folds her hands over her chest waiting for an explanation.

"You know if you keep going rouge every time something small happens I'll have to actually punish you inorder to train you?" Yaretzi scolds my little brother for the hundredth time he sighs and nods his head yes "I'm sorry I was just mad because the bastard stabbed you" he says with a sad look on his face "I'm a trained assassin and A ranked soldier trained to protect and serve his people I'm tasked to protect my alpha at any cost and in my blindness I let you get stabbed it just pissed me off they deserve death!" He growls lowly "yes you are one of the best assassin's I have but your also a child Aloise I want you to enjoy being a teenager and when it's necessary you can be the assassin and worrier you are. In that moment we where all fighting to protect your Luna our goal was not to kill but to knock them out that's why I let him stab me Chase asked me to tell Gerardo to not injure her idiot of a brother so I linked Gerardo and told him while I was running to knock the bastard out myself, I lost my focus and they jumped me at least two of them where human so I didn't want to use much strength so I let him stab me you where not at fault so don't blame yourself and when the time is right they'll all get there punishment I'll make sure of it"she says the last part with anger Aloise looks at her and smiles then hugs her, we where all shocked by his actions he never initiates physical contact. He lets go and sighs sadly tears pricking at the corner of his eyes, I walk up to him "what's wrong?" I ask with worry in my tone my brother never cries or shows any emotion besides anger and happiness "he's my mate" he says sadly and disappointed "What? Who?" we all ask in sync "the mongrol she calls her brother" Yaretzi let's out a loud growl that makes everyone take a few steps back Aloise visibly gulps before speaking againb"that's why I said I wanted to reject him or have him reject me I will not be with someone who has wrongly put hands on my future Luna what kind of an A ranked trusted soldier would I be better yet want kind of a friend would I be to Chase" he sighs this time I see the pain in his eyes his always wanted to find his mate and now that he has he finds out the asshole is a dick to his Luna and that hurts because anyone else would have chosen there mate but my brother is loyal to Yaretzi he respects her and looks up to her she's been there for us since the very beginning and we've been there for her so this was a no brainer "Do you think his capable of change?" Yaretzi asks shocking everyone "I mean the first time I locked eyes with him I'm pretty sure his goal was to hurt Chase but the moment he locked eyes with me he just asked her to introduce us and kept his eyes on me the whole time never loosing contact after that he glaced at me one last time and left without doing anything" he says "how do you know his agenda was to hurt Chase" Yaretzi asks "because the moment she heard his voice her body tensed up, then after everything when he just left I glanced at Chase and she looked confused but yet relieved which had me thinking why? But then I figured it out" he speaks "his not wrong seconds after Aloise left to go get a bottle of water that was when Chase's brother showed up and grabbed Chase by the hair during that encounter it's like he sensed Aloise returning so he said he's last words to Chase and walked away" Alala spoke in a bored tone.

Yaretzi's pov

I'm currently in my room waiting for Chase to wake up it took everything in me to not rip Gerardo's head open when he knocked her out, the poor thing she was only trying to protect me <sigh> I'm brought back to reality when Chase jumps out of her sleep screaming "PLEASE NO STOP IM SORRY NO MORE!!!" Right then is when I realized that this was not the first time she's been hurt by the bastard. I wonder does her mother hit her as well? She seemed genuinely concerned about her brother though he hurt her <sigh>.

I instantly rap my arms around her hugging her tightly "no more please I'm begging you" she says this time while grabbing my shirt tightly but what shocks me is she hasn't shad a tear not even one her eyes where glossy but for some reason she refuses to let the tears fall "it's okay baby I'm right here it's just me no need to panic" she finally snaps out of it and looks at me "what time is it?" She asks in a panic "uh 4:40pm why?" I ask "I need to get home now, where am I?" She asks still panicking "my house is everything okay?" I ask a little worried "take me home now please" she begs "Chase darling calm down and tell me what's wrong" I say calmly "I need to go home why won't you just take me home!" She yells getting a little frustrated "please just take me home or at least back to the school so I can go home" she says In a sad tone "I'll have Gerardo take you home I'm sorry for over stepping" I say with a sad smile and link Gerardo "no I'm sorry for yelling and for everything that happened today I think it's best I keep my distance" she says with a broken tone and tears pricking at the corners of her eyes "I'm really sorry Yaretzi, for what it's worth we can reschedule that date for five months from now I really don't wanna lose you but I can't have you in the middle of my drama right now" she say with a shakey voice "why five months?" I ask "because in three months I turn 18 which means I'm legal to live on my own but the problem with that is I'll still be in highschool so that prevents me from moving out of my parents house but two months after I turn 18 I'll be graduating high school which means I can move out of my parents house and get a job while in college so I'm free to be with you  without any alterations" she says with so much hope and confidence it's so adorable "why not just stay with me?" I ask "because my parents won't let me" she says "please wait for me" she says with hope in her eyes "of course I'll wait for you baby you're my mate and that means ill be there till the end" I say with a sad smile she looks at me and smiles the most beautiful smile I've ever seen she kisses my cheek and then my forehead "okay I'm ready to go" she says with hesitation in her voice "Gerardo's waiting for you outside the door" I say and she looks at me confused "how did he know? you didn't call him yet" she says with an adorable frown on her face "I linked him but that's a story for another day. Till I see you again my love" I say and give her a kiss on the cheek then lead her to the door I give her on last long hug before she leaves 'so we're masking our sent and following her right' Ares asks 'is that even a question' I scoff we both laugh and I head to the shower.