Chapter 5

Yaretzi's pov

I'm freaking out right now her and I locked eyes it was only for a couple of seconds but we locked eyes. I smile like a crazy person as I shake Gerardo screaming in his face "She locked eyes with me,She fucking locked eyes with me!!!" I scream and jump around like a kid high on candy Gerardo smiles and shakes his head letting out a little chuckle "the feared alpha jumping up and down like a kid high on candy because of eye contact" he says while laughing this time,I playfully push his arm"shut up"is all I say the smile never leaving my face.

We're currently outside the school by the car waiting on Alala an Aloise to come out and collect there bags and lunch which they fullishly left behind I noticed after I left the school so we had to turn around and here we are I linked them telling them to come outside and collect there things Alala responded saying they where on there way.

We where waiting when suddenly the smell of blood hit my nostrils not just any blood but my mates blood an animalistic grow left my throat as my wolf tried to take over 'mates in trouble' she whimpered 'i know I'll take care of it' came my reply before I raced into the school with Gerardo on my tell I followed the sent till my eyes landed on the horrific scene in front of me, some teenage boy probably a jock was hitting her while he's other two idiot friends held her hands behind her back,she didn't struggle or fight it which told me she was use to It this time I couldn't stop Ares from taking over the moment she was about to attack Gerardo held her back knowing that I was nolonga in control she nearly attacked him then suddenly everything went black and we couldn't move anymore.

Chase's pov

I was in the bathroom cleaning myself up since I had a free period for my first period of the day when the door opened and one of the new students walked in well I'm guessing shes new because this is the first time I've seen her and I'm pretty sure she's one of the people who where standing with the goddess I locked eyes with, those beautiful brown eyes I can't get them out of my head along with her gorgeous golden brown skin it looked so soft I wanted to touch it and feel for myself let's not forget about her luscious full lips that looked so inviting her perfect dark brown hair that was naturally curly oh Lord evey inch of her is perfect, no bad Chase you don't think such things about someone you barely know I didn't realize how hard I was smiling till I felt my checks hurt "you have a beautiful smile" the girl who's presence I forgot of spoke I jumped a little startled by the sound of her voice she laughed and then spoke again "you where so deep in your thoughts you forgot about everything around you" she said alittle amused I just kept staring at her not saying anything "not much of a talker are you" she asked I shook my head no then looked at her with confusion written all over my face she must have noticed my confused expression cause she spoke again "my name's Alala I'm new here I just started today and I had a free period so I decided to explore but I don't know the place so I ended up in here care to show me and my brother around?" She asked with hopefull eyes I sighed and said okay she jumped up and down excitedly like a child on Christmas morning "I should warn you though I'm kind of the reject of the school" I said to which she responded with a growl? Then she cleared her throat and spoke "you seem like a nice and fun person to be around I wanna get to know you and maybe be friends I honestly don't care about what others say to be honest" she shrugged i was in utter shock did she just say she wants to be my friend "so the tour" she said enthusiastically "oh and I didn't get your name" she said "Chase" I responded and held the door open for her when we walked out we where met with a male version of her I kid you not these to are identical "twins?" I spoke unconsciously "yes we are twins" Alala said with a giggle shit I said that out loud I looked away from her embarrassed by my actions she laughed even harder and said "your so adorable" I rolled my eyes and told her and her brother to follow me the rest of first period consisted of me showing them around the school when the bell for second period went off I looked at there schedules and they have the same classes I did which made everything a lot easier for me.

I Lead them to AP English and we settle down Alala takes the seat to my right while her brother who I now know as Aloise takes the seat to my left the teacher walks in along with a few other students the second bell rings signaling that it's time to start the lesson which means any students that come in now are late.

Classes went by so fast that it was time for lunch I showed my two new friends to the cafeteria then I walked out and sat on my usual bench that's near the fountain I don't have my headsets because the Jada bitch broke them yesterday so I just lay my head back and close my eyes, the first things I see are those alluring beautiful brown eyes that I can't seem to get out of my head, I'm suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when I hear my name being called I look at the person to see it's Alala she approaches me with her brother close behind her I stare at her confused as to why she's not eating in the cafeteria "yes?" I ask "you ditched us back there why didn't you get anything to eat" she asked while frowning I couldn't tell her that may parents don't care enough to give me a banana slice let alone money for lunch so I lied "I'm not hungry and I left my lunch home" lies I'm starving and I'd be lucky if my parents ever allowed me to pack myself lunch<sigh> "nope we can share mine" she says I look at her in shock "I couldn't" I say "come on please I'm not gonna finish all this anyway" she tries again I was about to decline but then Aloise spoke "goddess just take the food she won't stop pressuring you till you say yes my sister doesn't understand the word no" he says then smirks and shakes his head,"fine" I relent and take the half of her food she gives me, we eat in a comfortable silence then I here my name yet again but this time I know that voice all to well I turn to see my brother and his goons approaching "yes Tyler" I respond I know there's no way his hitting me in front of people who am I kidding I pray he doesn't hit me, he keeps his fake smile on and says "well it looks like my baby sister made some friends" I stare at him with no emotion whatsoever "care to introduce us" he says his eyes fixed on Aloise for some reason "uh sure" I say a little hesitant "Tyler these are Alala and Aloise" I say pointing at the twins respectfully "twins this is my older brother Tyler" Alala waves at Tyler and he's friends energetically while Aloise just nods while looking Tyler dead in the eyes I stare at the two confused as to why there looking at each other like that before Tyler looks away clears his throat, snaps his fingers and him and his minions take there leave Aloise rolls his eyes and Alala laughs a little "why where you and my brother staring at each other like that do you know him?" I ask alittle confused Aloise shakes his head no before speaking "there's just this ora he emits that I don't like but then again I don't like a lot of people" is all he says before keeping quiet the bell rings signaling the end of lunch we all stand up and head to class.

The rest of the day went by so fast funny thing I actually enjoyed the day. As I was exiting the school I was tripped by Trixy but I didn't fall to the ground I accidentally fell on a body, then I smelt it yet again the alluring sent of apples and raspberries I got up and Immediately began to apologize once I saw who it was "I'm so sorry I swear I didn't do it on purpose" I said genuinely sorry I held out my hand for her to take she looked at me for a minute then hesitantly took my hand I helped her up and apologized yet again "I really am sorry I promise It wasn't my fa-" she cut me off before I could finish "it's okay love I saw exactly what happened I'm well aware that your not the one at fault" she said her voice goddess her voice I wonder what it would sound like screaming my name no bad Chase "are you okay" she asks ever so softly I nod my head yes she smiles at me and I melt at the site what is she doing to me "Yaretzi!" I hear someone call from behind me I look over my shoulder to see Alala and Aloise running towards us. "Lala" the goddess Infront of me speaks as her and Alala hug. Oh how I wish that was me "Loise" the goddess calls out as she hugs him forcefully I chuckle at the sit "Chase I see you've already met my brothers best friend and my personal driver for the next two days Yaretzi" she speaks as though she's a tv host "Yaretzi meet my new friend Chase"

Yaretzi such a beautiful name the meaning is even more beautiful and for some reason I wanna be the one who fulfills that meaning. Yaretzi meaning you will always be loved a name with such a wonderful meaning I want to be the one to always love her but who am I kidding she'd never fall for someone like me.

I look at my watch and my eyes go wide I've been standing here for 20 minutes I take off running without saying anything to either of them praying I reach home before any of my family members do.

************************************
This chapter is a little short but I hope I didn't disappoint 🥺