Chapter 16

Yaretzi's pov

"Fuck baby right there" Chase Moans as I finger fuck her pussy "ahhh fuck fuck fuck I'm going to cu-" I pull out before she cums "why!!" She whines In frustration "simple I said your not allowed to cum" I tell her in a matter of fact tone "you taste great though" I say as I lick my fingers.

When we got to the pack house I led Chase to my special room I couldn't strap her to anything hard because her body hurts and her wounds are still fresh so I had her strip naked and tied her to the bed since I couldn't use whips on her just yet I put a cock ring on her dick which blocked her from cumming and then I started teasing her so here we are now she's sexually frustrated because she couldn't cum no matter what.

"Can I ass fuck you?"I ask her and she looks at me like I have two heads "uh I...I don't think I'm ready for that just yet" she says while breathing heavily "okay plan B" I say then walk to my table that has all types of vibrators I grab two and walk back to the bed where Chase is "Now just relax" I tell her "what are yo-ahhh" she moans without finishing her statement I tie one to the tip of her cock then put the other in her vaginal slit "your not allowed to cum till I say so am I clear?" I ask my baby who's a moaning mess "yes mis-ahhh fuck" "yes what!" I increase the vibration speed "ughha fuck" she moans "yes...yes miss-mistress" she manages to stutter out as her eyes roll to the back of her head I stop the vibrators and she whimpers "please may I cum I promise I won't make that mistake again" she begs with glossy eyes awww my baby is about to cry and that's exactly what I want "No!" I say sternly "this time I won't stop it if you cum the consequences will be dire" I say with a stoic face I can see her visibly gulp before responding "ye-yes mistress" she stutters out "let's start shall we" I turn both vibrators back on then I walk up to her and take off my underwear "will you be a good little slut and please your mistress" I say as I hover above her my pussy right in her face "yes mistress augha fuck" she moans out i slowly lower myself on her and she wastes no time and greedily takes my clit In her mouth and starts sucking "Fuck" I breath out in pleasure as I hold on to the head board for support she sticks her long tongue inside my vagina and works expertly inside me then she hits a specific spot and my body begins to tremble as I moan loudly then cum in her mouth she moans at the sight and laps up all my juices and continues to devour me not giving me a chance to breath "fuck Chase baby right there" I say as I grind on her face, a few more licks and I climaxed yet again she cleans me up by sucking up all the juices then I shakily get off her because she doesn't seem like she'll stop on her own she takes a breath and looks at me with hooded eyes fuck I'm wet again "fuck please please may I cum" she begs and I kinda fell sorry for the kid but will I say yes "No!" I say with a sly smirk on my face tears fill her eyes as she whimpers trying her best to hold out her orgasm while still not letting the tears fall.

Chase's pov

"Augha ahhh fuck fuck fuck please" I beg yet again "Nope" my eyes roll to the back of my head "if you cum you will get worse" she says snapping me out of it I couldn't cum if I wanted to. I look at her with pleading eyes and she smiles an evil smile "do you think you deserve to cum" my evil mate asks while holding my chin up with her index finger "yes mistress, please may I cum" I beg. She holds the remotes up and smiles menacingly "please no" I say in a tired tone "oh come on you haven't even let your tears out yet" she says as she turns them to the highest setting my back arches off the bed and my head hangs back on the pillow "ahhhh fuck Yaretzi plea-" I'm cut of by her sticking two fingers in my vagina "that's mistress to you!" She scolds then finger fucks me hard and fast while the vibrator is still in, useing her middle and ring finger she moves even faster I can't take it anymore tears fall from my eyes as the pleasure is to overwhelming.

"May I please cum!" I ask Yaretzi as she still finger fucks me

"hold it"

"fuck please!" I yell