Chapter 41

Chase's pov
(Two years later)

Today is the day I propose to Yaretzi it's our two year anniversary of the day we locked eyes and met for the first time, the anniversary of the day I met her the day my life changed and I have something big planned. I gave everyone directions to the place her and I had our first date and told them to hide for the first part, I also told Yaretzi to get dressed so I could take her out she has no idea I'm about to propose, I had speakers and microphone ready because I'm about to make everyone cry this proposal has to be perfect her father doesn't know that I'm asking him for her hand in marriage either, which brings this all together.

I'm already dressed just waiting on Yaretzi to come down so we can leave "okay I'm ready" Yaretzi says as she comes into view and my breathe hitched she looks absolutely mesmerizing she truly is a work of art "you look absolutely stunning my queen" I say as I pull her in for a kiss she's wearing an amazing black Silk dress that hugs her body perfectly exposing all her curves "You look quite tasty yourself" she says "shall we" I hold my hand out for her and she takes it, I lead her to the car and open her door then head to my side and start the drive to her surprise.

When we arrived I walked her to the place then covered her eyes before we came into full view of the area "is everything set" I ask Tyler and he nods I lead Yaretzi to the table for two and take the blind fold off

"We'll start with dinner then the show" I tell her then clap my hands and Tyra and Ameera bring us our dinner

"Enjoy" they say in sync then leave

"I thought this was your safe place" Yaretzi chuckles

"It is but I figured why not get some servers for this special night" I say while wiggling my eyebrows making her laugh loudly

"Your adorable"

"Let's eat"

The next two hours consisted of us eating, talking and laughing then it was finally time for the show "okay Aloise will show you to your seat I'll be with you immediately after the show"

"Wait your not watching it with me" she asks sounding sad

"Baby I am the show" I say then chuckle as realization hit her "please take her to her seat and make sure she's comfortable" Aloise bows then takes Yaretzi with him. I head back stage to prepare myself.

When I look out from behind the curtains Yaretzi is seated up front right next to her father perfect

"You ready to nock her socks off?" My mother asks

"I'm nervous actually I know we're soulmates but what if she says no or thinks it's to early"

"She won't say no and you're getting engaged meaning the wedding can be In the next three years so don't worry just go out there and do you" my mother says and I nod and give her a hug

"Thank you mum I really appreciate it" she smiles and kisses my forehead then leaves

I take a deep breath and head onto the stage I look around and everyone I love is seated in the crowd waiting for what I'm about to do.

"Welcome everyone to this special day, I called you all here today to celebrate this specific day because today marks two years of the day I first met the love of my life at first I didn't believe she would even talk to me or give me the time of day but boy was I wrong because ever since we locked eyes she showed me nothing but love and kindness." I look at her and smile "with you there's never a doll moment you ignited a flame in me that almost burned out, I'm proud to call you my mate. I love you more than anything so I hope you enjoy the show" then I look at her father "Mr Jayson I hope you and I are on the same page" I smile then the music starts (the song is called marry your daughter)