Chapter 6

Yaretzi's pov

Goddess I miss the feeling of her body on mine the tingly feeling I got after I held her hand the butterflies that are still flattering in my stomach Ares kept on telling me to kiss her or hug her and I had to fight the urge to do anything. Chase what an amazing name it's strong and I can't wait to make her mine she's so beautiful with her perfect green eyes and her shoulder length dark brown hair her perfect white skin and luscious full lips that just looked so inviting and her height goddess her height if I where to estimate I'd probably say 6'2 or 6'3 she's so tall and perfect.

But why did she run away so fast? Alala says it's because she's shy and probably freaked but I don't think that's the case she looked scared after checking her watch like something was troubling her but then again she didn't say anything after Alala introduced us so maybe she is just shy <sigh> I really want her in my arms, on the plus side Aloise found his mate but the thing is his not happy about it he actually wants to reject said mate or have said mate reject him I asked why but he refuses to give a response.

I'm currently in my office trying to figure out whether or not I want to accept the alliance with the blue moon pack I really can't stand there alpha his such an old fashioned sexist prick and his homophobic too which is the main reason I'm hesitant because only a select few packs and clans know a female runs the most feared pack In the world and a 25 year old female for that matter I smirk at the thought, before I can finish going through the papers with the requests they have I hear my beta call through my link telling me that there are rouges in the area causing trouble I put the papers down and smile this should be fun.

I arrive at the border of my pack region and I see the rouges stalking outside because they know better than two come any closer but something seems off I link my soldiers and tell them to spread out and position them selves in the blind spots then I link my assassin's and tell them to be at the main points. The moment they are in position I get a collective "in position alpha!" from my warriors then it all  starts just as anticipated the security system takes them out with ease, the warriors stay in position they'll only attack when someone gets past the security barrier which they never do, after a few minutes of the idiots trying and failing to get through I notice that these aren't rouges but members of the blue moon pack which pisses me off because they where trying to make an alliance with me like days ago this just makes me more mad but they'll get what's coming to them soon enough, I tell my men to clean up the mess and put the ones on conscious in the holding cells then I head back to the pack house and go to my room to think of what I'll do to the blue moon pack. It's between killing the whole pack and wiping them off the face of the earth or getting the alpha to submit and gaining control of the blue moon pack thus increasing my numbers and claiming all there property as mine, I'll sleep on it and decided when I wake up.

As I close my eyes only one things on my mind Chase and weather or not shes okay like what is she doing now has she had dinner yet? Then I remember I haven't had dinner, right on que the chef links me informing me that dinner is ready I get up and head to the dining room and sit at the head of the table then we say grace and begin to eat as everyone eats and chats my thoughts travel back to Chase does she sit at the table and eat dinner with her family is she aware of her werewolf origin because if not she's in for a surprise when she wakes up tomorrow, when's her birthday I need to know these things goddess I'm stressing, I'm suddenly brought out of my thoughts by Gerardo as he shakes me and looks at me with a worried look I give him a soft smile letting him know that I'm okay he nods and returns his attention to his food I finish eating and it's 9:00pm so I  head to my room for some rest I know who I'll be dreaming of tonight and I can't wait. I do my night routine and get dressed into my PJs then slip under the covers and slowly drift off to bed as the darkness of sleep consumes me the only thing on my mind is Chase.