Chapter 21

Aloise's pov

Well we've killed and arrested over 10,000 of the cults men but they just keep coming and increasing in number we tried to get princess Chase to transfer schools but Tyler told me he stopped it because she looked broken when her parents tried to force the decision on her. Of course Yaretzi was mad that he did that but when she heard how devastated the princess was she eventually came to terms with it and told him to make sure she gets to and from school unharmed.

Im currently with Gerardo, Alala and Gerardo's Mate Victoria we are trying to come up with a full proof plan to make sure the princess is safe and secure.

I'm sure your all wondering why I keep calling Chase the princess well it's because we where doing some research on Chase and her family inorder for us to know more about how she was conceived and we found out so much. We only did this inorder for us to know why the cult was after her, turns out not only is she of full Alaric blood but she's the empress is heir and that made things a lot clear because the capital was recently attacked, the empress and her husband where taken hostage and they refused to disclose the location of there heir but when the cult threatened to kill there current daughter they had no option but to disclose Chase's location.

Yaretzi got word of there kidnapping a little late so she couldn't make it in time to stop them from disclosing Chase's location, but when she heard of it she stopped at nothing to save Chase's parents after we got the empress and her family to safety they told us that when the empress gave birth to Chase they knew exactly who she was and they knew it wouldn't be safe for her with them because they where almost killed the day the empress's water broke, so they had the doctors switch Chase for a baby that looked like her even the slightest and payed a huge sum of money for the secret to be kept. Imagine how they felt knowing the daughter they where trying to protect was abused for majority of her life, not only that but she was bullied and labeled a freak, they where furious and disappointed with themselves they only wanted the best for her and to find out she only knew love when she met Yaretzi was heartbreaking and to find out she only knew true friendship when Gerardo found out about the abuse hurt them even more. They want to meet Chase and tell her how sorry they are, the only problem is will she take kindly to this <sigh> she's been through so much pain and hurt I don't think knowing she's not the daughter of Kith and Jenna Ross would cheer her up.

Chase Charlie Jenna Valencia is her true name but we will see how she feels about it.

So the idea is to make Chase transform before her birthday and the only way to do that is to put Yaretzi's life at risk so we won't let Yaretzi in on the plan to make this as believable as possible.

Chase's pov

"You know what I've had enough of you and your ungrateful self!!!" My birth giver yells it's 5:00am on a Sunday and she barged into my room and woke me up from my sleep just to tell me to put on a dress when it's time for church of course I said no that's what's got her yelling.

It's been two weeks since Tyler apologized and got me new headphones as a gift I love them he got me air pods and beats I'm greatfull for that because I missed my music. His kept his word since then. Though I told him not to interfere when it comes to the punishments because they'll probably turn on him too, He always makes sure there's food for me to eat he goes down minutes early serves me a plate puts it in the microwave then sits down by the table and waits for our parents, he helps tend to my wounds and rarely hits me anymore unless it's necessary and he can't get out of it otherwise his been an amazing brother oh and he told me that his mate is Aloise which I was happy about but he doesn't want Mom and Dad to know which made me worry because regardless of how much he tries to hide it they'll find out eventually but I guess I'll let him figure it out and if he needs advice I'll be there to guide him.