-22-

Janet POV:
Oh my god how good it feels to be home. Although our vacation was phenomenal, I was ready to come get back in my bed. I missed my son and my bed and I know they've missed me back.

"Babe when are we supposed to go pick up our child!" Toni asked.

"We can go get him now or wait until tomorrow it's up to you babe..." I said while looking her straight in those beautiful eyes.

"How about we wait until tomorrow because I think our house needs a refresh, if you know what I mean daddy..." she said while biting her lip. It was 7:00pm and I didn't feel like getting back out so this is going to be a great time.

Six hours later.....

"Fuck daddy, our house is definitely back to normal now; the way you had me screaming out to the LORDT!" Toni panted. After our very very very intimate conversation between our body's and body parts...*smirk* we decided to cuddle up and watch a movie.

She chose to watch "A Thin Line Between Love and Hate" one of my favorite movies. She was making little smart remarks during the whole movie. When it came to the part where Regina King was acting toxic so Toni said and I quote " If you ever do me dirty, I'm going to drag you and that bitch through the streets and kill both of you."

That shit scared the hell out of me because I'd never do her wrong and she knows that. At least I think she does. I had to reassure her that I'd never do her wrong in any way or form because I'm not stupid and I would not like to die.

I may have to sleep with one eye open tonight. It was approaching 3:00 in the morning and Muhammad Ali... I mean my lovely wife was fighting her sleep.

"Baby let's go get in the bed, I can tell you're fighting your sleep." I said softly as I rubbed her back.

"Mhm.." she mumbled as I picked her up bridal style and went upstairs so we can go the fuck to sleep. Jet lag is now known to make Toni Michele Braxton- Jackson horny and sleepy, but right now she's sleepy.

When I got up stairs I put Toni in the bed and then laid down myself to go to sleep. I'm so damn tired it doesn't even make sense. Tomorrow we go get Eissa and then I have a meeting with my record label. Hopefully they're not on that bullshit. Sometimes they irritate the fuck out of me and I can't stand that stupid shit.

The Next Morning
I woke up feeling very refreshed and ready to get this shit handled, so I can go back on my break. It seems like my breaks go by extremely fast.

After I release like 2 more albums I'm going to retire. Maybe in like 9 years I'll retire and then just drop things here and there.

I was getting ready for my meeting and Toni walked in the bathroom just to be nosy. Black people I swear! But anyway she looked so sexy in just her undergarments.

"Good Morning Daddy!" she said coming to kiss me and then sitting on the counter.

"Good morning baby! How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"I'm going to give you the same answer I do every times so why do you ask?" she said.

"Because I truly want to know and it's the little things that count." I said.

"Yeah, what are you looking all daddyish for?" she asked.

"I have a meeting with my record label today to speak about when I'm releasing new music. But honestly after I drop 2 more albums I'm going to retire. I feel like I'm getting too old for music and people probably don't enjoy it anymore, let along listen to it." I said.

"I was thinking about doing the same thing, but you see me now I haven't dropped music in like 2 years. But If you retire I support you all the way. I might retire with you." she said chuckling.

"Yeah but do you want to come along because I'm going to go get Eissa after?" I asked.

"Uh, No, I'll go get him, you go take care of your business baby, I love you." she said pecking my lips.

"I love you too.." I said walking out the bathroom. I walked downstairs with Toni and kissed her deeply before leaving which I regret now because I was rock hard. How much of a dumbass can I be, DAMN!

I was on my way to this dumbass meeting when I got an unexpected call from one of my exes. Which ex was it you may ask, JERMAINE. We haven't talked in years and now all of a sudden he wants to speak with me. Let's see what he wants.

"Hello.." I said irritatedly.

"Hey J long time no convo" he said. Thank god he called my work phone and not my personal. If he got my personal we were going to have some problems because why would my assistant give it to him with no problems.

"Is there something that you need?" I asked.

"Actually Yes! I was wondering if we could have dinner and just talk about us?" he said.

"You know I have a wife right? There is no us.." I said.

"You're married? To who? Should be me!" he said under his breath. No, it shouldn't be his cheating ass.

"No it shouldn't be you, with your cheating ass, but I'm married to Toni Braxton." I said daydreaming about her fine ass.

"Oh didn't know that, but can we set a date to meet or something?" he asked, nigga really begging.

"Talk to my assistant bye" I hung up because I really didn't feel like talking. Nigga you cheated on me and now all of a sudden you want to talk, what type of shit is that.

Anyways I made my way into the meeting to see what these bitches had to say. Jimmy and Terry had to be there because they're my producers. And then there were the people of my record label trying to tell me what they think I should do.

"Nice to see you again Janet! We've come up with some ideas of what we think your next album should be about." one of the record label people said, John specifically.

"Mhm and what exactly are you suggesting?" I asked.

"We think you should do a Christmas album since Christmas time is coming up! What do you say to that?" Frank asked. Hell no!

"Hell to the no I was thinking my next album be about love and romance since I'm in a kinda still fresh marriage and I'm happy. I'm in love!" I said thinking about my wife.

"Well-"Mack started but was quickly stopped by me.

"Well nothing, I'm the artist and what I say goes, so when should said album release?" I said irritatedly because I was ready to go.

"We're thinking 2025 early February since it's August now." Mack said.

"Ok great, time to go see y'all later!" I said getting up walking out. I just want to go home with my kid and wife, and chill; ain't nobody got time to be dealing with this bullshit.

To Be Continued...

Happy Thanksgiving Hoes!! 🦃🧡