-2-

Toni POV:
After Janet and I's brunch with our mothers she decided to take me shopping. I didn't really have anything to wear for this special night she said she has planned for us, so I'm excited.

I chose to wear purple since it's my 2nd favorite color next to yellow, and when I seen this dress my mind was just blown. I could picture it on my body and it getting taken off of my body by my wife. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't make it to where ever we were going, so I chose to get it.
The Dress..

When I tried on the dress and went to go show J she started acting like a horn ball

When I tried on the dress and went to go show J she started acting like a horn ball. I knew this dress was perfect just by the way she was acting. She's like my hype woman and I love it.

"Damn baby you look good.." she said rubbing my ass, as I put my arms around her neck and kissed her slowly.

"Thank you suga!" I responded in a seductive tone.

She gave me the "I want to fuck you look" and baby was I ready. I'm going to keep teasing her until tonight and see where that gets me. Hopefully it gets her to fuck me good. I like to be fucked like a slut, come here daddy let me eat it up, y'all know the rest.

When we left Zara, J decided she wanted to find something to wear at the mall rather than have to struggle finding something at home.

She eventually found her something that matched me and it made her happy because she's picky as hell. Sometimes I just want to knock her in the head. Don't tell her I said that though. I love my wife...when she doesn't piss me off.

 She eventually chose this to match me, her lovely wife

She eventually chose this to match me, her lovely wife. Who wouldn't want to match Toni Braxton Living Legend. No guys, I'm joking but we're definitely fucking tonight, she looks too good.

Once we arrived at home around 3:00 we decided to take a nap, so we'd be well rested for our evening and things. I'm flattered that she's doing this, but if I don't get fucked in the end, I'm going to lose my shit.
Janet POV:

I just woke up from our nap and boy let me tell you I needed that

I just woke up from our nap and boy let me tell you I needed that. After all the shopping and shit we did I needed at nap, but now it's time to get down to business. Gil will be coming in set our bedroom up for when we get back and things, so all is well.

Now I have to wake my little demon child up and I'm going to try not to get throat punched.

"Babyyy, get up!" I sung in her ear softly while rubbing her back.

"Noooo" she groaned while getting up to give me a kiss which turned into a make out session.

After our little moment we decided to take a shower together. But while we were in there she started teasing me and pressing her butt up against my front.

I started to lightly hump her and she began moaning. She turned around facing and stared kissing me deeply. I was more than turned on and she knew that but was she going to give it up, NO!

We eventually got dressed after a shitload of teasing that got me hotter than the sun. We made it to Mr. Chows and got to the enclosed booth where the lights were dimmed and it was just us in this round circle booth that had a curtain attached to it. There were candles lit on the table and the conversation was light.

She was smiling ear to ear just taking everything in and I was enjoying every moment of it. There were moments like this that reminded me of why I married her. I had a case of deja vu. I guess I was staring too long and she noticed me staring at her and started blushing.

"Baby move your hands off of your face I wanna see that beautiful smile." I spoke softly.

"No you're making me blush.." she said whining.

"That's what I'm supposed to do, come on baby!" I said pleading her to stop hiding that gorgeous face she has.

"Ok fine, but only if you promise to give me a kiss." she said as moved her hands from her face and scooted over to kiss me. Our kiss got kind of heated because some how she ended up in my lap.

I wore a strap tonight because we're watching 50 shades of grey and I know she's going to get horny during the movie so it's like the perfect opportunity to get some in.

"Baby are you a wearing strap?" she whispered in my ear and I shook me head yes.

"I'm not wearing any panties" she whispered again, putting my hand on her wet slit. Her dress is short as hell so it's easy access.

"Baby we're about to have some fun tonight.." I whispered in her ear as I began to kiss and suck on her neck.

She started lightly whimpering and moaning so  since we already at it and everything I took the strap out and inserted it into her.

"Yessuh...auh" she moaned softly in my ear as he hands gripped the back of my head.

She was riding it and almost came but I pulled out.

"Shit I'm bout to cum..." she whimpered right before I pulled out.

"Baby we can't do this here, I want to be able to fuck you good after our movie." I said to her.

"Yes daddy" she said biting her lip.

To Be Continued....