-13-

The Writer: Look at wifey looking all fine and stuff!

Janet: Aww look at what you can't have!

The Writer: You can't share? As good as she looks right now, she needs to be fucked real good.

Janet: I did that last night, don't worry. I still love you though.

The Writer: I love you too babygirl.
_________________________________
Janet POV:
Since my wife decided to tease me I had her ass spread out across the counter while I was eating her out. She got that good stuff in between her legs. It was like crack, but crack is wack I got her over here moaning and stuff. I know y'all seen how the writer was trying to get a taste of MY WIFE, but y'all know I'm not going to let that slide.

"Auhh daddy shit...d-d-don't stop" she moaned loudly as she trembled.

"I got you baby, I'll never stop..." I said.

"Shit I'm about to cum.." she moaned as she tried to shut her legs. Y'all know I wasn't going to let that slide so I opened them bitches right back up.

"Hold it just a little bit longer for daddy!" I whispered lowly in her ear.

"Shit daddy I can't....FUCK" she screeched. I wasn't about to let her cum no time soon since she wanted to play with me. You want to walk around all nakey and not let daddy get any, I think not.

She's lucky I'm being gentle right now because if it weren't for her spending the day with her mother tomorrow it'd be much worse.

I had 3 fingers deep in her making her squirt every few seconds. With each thrust a little more of that good ass liquid came out. She was really begging the lord for mercy.

"Mmm...gawd help me.." she practically screamed while holding a tight grip on my hair. As I was throwing my tongue in a circle on her clit, she was cumming without my permission. I wasn't anywhere near finished since she wanted to be petty.

"Auh Daddy you fuck me so good!" she moaned as she rode her high out.

Once we were finished she hopped off the counter and cleaned it. I on the other hand was just admiring her body and booty. That ass is fat if I do say so myself. I would know because I suffer from BBD myself, aka: Big Booty Disorder.

"Babe?" she said questioningly.

"Yes my love?" I replied.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"Of course I do, why wouldn't I?" I said merely confused.

"I don't know, but like how much?" she asked as he made her way over to me.

"All the words and all the books in the entire world. Languages and alllllllll!" I exaggerated as she went back to cooking. Just as she was finishing up, the doorbell rung and it was my son coming back from being with Tamar. He's been spending a lot of time with her and I'm happy that he and his aunt have a good bond, not only them but Logan and Eissa also.

I had to yell at Toni to tell her to put some clothes on even though I didn't want her to. You have to be decent and have decorum in front of your children though.

After we ate dinner Eissa took a shower, I took a shower with my wife and then we were all knocked out until morning.

3 Days Later....

Toni POV:
Janet has been gone from home for going on 3 days with no explanation and I'm very stressed out and worried about her . She hasn't called and checked in or anything.

I really hope she's not cheating on me because that'll break my heart. A few minutes after me sulking in my bed my phone rang and there was no caller id, so I had no clue who it was until I heard that familiar voice of Keri's.

"Hey baby did you miss me?" he said lowly, supposedly trying to be sexy.

"Keri what are you calling me for?" I said irritatedly.

"Well your wife has been gone for 3 days if you haven't noticed. If you want her back you have to divorce her and be with me. Until then I will hurt her in every way possible until y'all get a divorce. I heard that pussy tight so I might have to slide up in that thang." he said, pissing me off. Bro this nigga literally just pissed me off with this bullshit. I'm over here literally about to flip the fuck out.

"Send me the location and I'll be there asap with divorce papers for her to sign." I said, lying through my damn teeth.

"Ok I love you baby girl, it's time you come out and put that nice mouth around something real." he said, this nasty nigga. I hung up after that shit I can't endure this fake ass relationship it's gross.

I'm going to see if my friend Stephanie Carlise can make some fake divorce papers so he'll think we're really getting divorced. Truthfully if he's dumb enough to believe I'm going to divorce Janet then he's dumb enough to believe anything.

Once I talked to Stephanie she came over and brought me the papers, and off I went to go get my wifey. First I had to bring some police officers with me though because his ass needs to be locked up.

I made it to the location and walked in, my wife was still in good condition looking fine as fuck as always. Even though I haven't seen her in a few days she still looks as stunning as she did when she left.

"Hey baby.." I said walking in, kissing Keri's cheek.
I walked over and slammed the papers down with a pen while mouthing to her they were fake. You can't even tell the difference because they were made by a divorce attorney.

"You got an ass on you Toni! I've missed it." Keri said grabbing me by the waist and pressing himself against my ass. I was very disgusted and uncomfortable.

"Oh really daddy.." I said grabbing his balls very hard and squeezing them to where he fell to the ground. A little after he fell I let the cops in and they took him away. I'm so happy I don't have to deal with his ass anymore. Every time something is going right, something goes wrong.

When we got home Janet immediately took a shower. She didn't stink or anything, but I know what it feels like to feel crummy and dirty. That's how I felt right after being raped, but at least he didn't hurt my baby.

"Babe!" she yelled from upstairs.

"Yes baby?" I responded.

"Can you come here for a second?" I walked up the stairs to see her laying in bed with a sports bra and some basketball shorts on.

"What's up baby?" I asked as I walked to the bed. She motioned for me to come lay with her so I did.

"So you know our 3 year anniversary is coming up and I was wondering what you wanted to do for it?" she asks while caressing my thigh. It was low-key turning me on.

"I just want to runaway on a sexcapade. I want you to fuck this shit out of me for a long ass time." I said squinting my eyes at her.

"Really baby?" she asked questioningly raising her eyebrow, like she was confused or surprised.

"Yes daddy that's all I want ok? I love you and goodnight!" I said as we began kissing, which turned into a whole makeout session. Which led to other things. Iykyk!

To Be Continued...