-1-

2 years later....
Toni POV:

We're back you guys! I know you all missed us because we missed you like a lot

We're back you guys! I know you all missed us because we missed you like a lot. J and I have been married going on 3 years now and it's been nothing but pure happiness. Eissa is growing up, J is still sexy as hell, and then there's me. I've been living life as I should be.

The sex we have is just amazing. Janet is still freaky as hell, but every time we fuck it gets rough. She likes drunk sex and I'm with it. Sometimes we like to just make love to each other though.

Eissa still runs into Janet's butt everyday because he still thinks it's funny and I still laugh at her because she gets so irritated from it. I be fixing her attitudes real quick though, since I got the magic touch.

Enough about our life though, right now I'm home alone chilling because Eissa had a doctors appointment this morning and I was really tired because I've been really sad lately. Just missing my sister Traci gets me down all the time. It just pops up in my head sometimes and won't go away so I have to try and get back to my right headspace.

Anyways, his appointment was at 9:30 and it's going on 11:00 so they should be home soon. Denim and Diezel have decided to move to LA to be closer to me and J since I have Lupus. I really hate having Lupus because it messes with my life but God made me this way for a reason and I have to accept it.

My current position is sitting on the couch reading a book. It may sound boring but it's really my peace other than my wife and kids. It helps me to enjoy life more and take chances. Speaking of them, my gorgeous wife and baby boy are walking through the door now.

"Hey baby.." Janet said shut and licking the door.

"Hey mommy!" he said taking off his shoes. He always takes his shoes off before he does anything else when he gets home.

"Hey babe, Hey baby boy, what'd they say about Eissa at the doctors." I said as Eissa ran to give me a hug.

"Hold up, Son go get ready for your play date with Logan." Janet told him as he ran upstairs.

"Yes Ma'am!" he's so well mannered and respectful.

"Back to your question, nothing that I haven't heard before. They said that he is healthy and stuff, but he is underweight. I don't understand that though because he eats all the time and her eats his vegetables so that's odd." she said with a curious look on her face.

"That's really odd baby, but we'll figure it out." I told her reassuringly.

"Yeah, but Eissa is going with Tay to go hangout with Logan and JR for the day so we can take him there and then the rest of the day is ours." she said.