-5-

Toni POV:
I got home and heard crying coming from our bedroom. I think she actually thought I left her when I was as just going to go take a drive and get Eissa. Then again I did walk out without saying anything, so I see where she'd get that from.

When I walked in the room she was indeed crying while watching our wedding video. But when she saw me she motioned for me to come sit on her lap and that's what I did.

"Baby I'm sorry, I should've have never tripped out on you. At least you told me, other bitches would just go be with the nigga. I just thought that when you walked out on me you'd-" She said on the verge tears.

"Baby listen, I would never leave you. Don't ever think that because you're my one and only. You're my forever, my heart, my life. I wouldn't possibly think for a second about getting with that man. Yes we've known each other for some time, but just because he's been crushing on me since before we got together doesn't mean I'd be with him then. So can we just put the bullshit behind us baby?" I asked her, looking her dead in the eyes

"Yea you're right, you would never leave me. My strap game is way too good, you'll never find another." she said cockily.

"Let's test that theory" I said in a seductive tone.

She began to kiss me deeply and passionately like it was our first time making love all over again. She was caressing my body and kissing my neck while laying me on the bed.

Then she stared moving down to my pocketbook and lemme tell y'all it felt so damn good. She was sucking on my clit like a pacifer.

"Auhh baby...." I moaned out.

"You ready for daddy's big cock" she said as she put the strap on.

"Yessss daddy.." She came over to me with this thick ass purple 13 inch strap. She really bout to put that shit on me foreal.

"Arch!" she yelled and I quickly assumed the position.

"Fuckkk daddy" I moaned as she stuffed dick in me slow. My phone rung in the process and she handed it to me and told me to answer while pounding into me. It was Tamar so let's see how this goes.

"Living Legend?" she sung.

"Fuck yesss...Hey Tay" I said trying to be as normal as possible.

"Whatchu doin?" she asked.

"Auhhh...Uhh I'm not doing nothing just laying here with J.." I said as she continued pounding into me with no mercy.

"Oh y'all fixed y'all's little issue?" she asked.
I was about to tell her yes, she's fixing my issue right now, but I'm about to cum. I wish she would just hang up! My back was beginning to arch off the bed signaling I was about to cum.

"Fuck daddy I'm about to cum.." I moaned forgetting Tamar was on the phone. I dropped my phone and it fell face down on the floor. I hope she gets the message.

"Hold it for me baby.." she groaned lowly into my ear.

"Shit daddy I don't think I can.." I said as my volume became more high pitched.

"Throw that ass back for daddy baby" she whispered in my ear while still pounding into me.
I started throwing it back on her hard making our skin slap together and me squirt everywhere.

"Damn mamas you did your shit" she said.

"Than-ank you daddy mmm" I slightly moaned while she slid out of me.

Y'all this was some of the best makeup sex I've ever had. I think we're about to take a bath to soak for a little bit and then get in the shower to actually wash.
My legs are sore and I'm afraid if I move I'm going to fucking fall, so Janet is going to have to carry me like she does Eissa.

"Oh Daddyyy!!" I singingly yelled.

"Yes baby.." she yelled from the bathroom.

"Can you carry me to the tub so we can take a bath?" I yelled back.

"Yeah I got you sugar, do you want to sit on the counter while daddy gets it ready?" she asked.

"Mmmhm..." I said.

"Ok come on" she said as she picked me up placing me on the bathroom counter.

She was carrying me because I'm her queen and she's my slave. As I was watching her I started to wonder why her back was all scratched up. But then I started to reminisce about what just happened and why exactly I couldn't walk. I was biting my lip real hard, daydreaming. I was only in my bra and underwear so there wasn't much to take off but I got butter ball naked and waited for her to put me in the tub.

Once she put me in the tub, she undressed and slid in behind me. We just sat there in a comfortable silence while soft music played in the background. It was moments like this that reminded me why we fell in love.

"Baby, I think I'm going to call Tay back and tell her we're coming to get Eissa first thing in the morning." I said.

"Ooo this is going to be interesting." she said as she held onto me.

"Ok shh..." I told her.

*Dialing Tays Batline⭐️*

"Well hey living legend, did you enjoy getting your back cracked while not hanging up?" she asked.

"It was pretty well, J did put that thing on me." I said as I lightly chuckled.

"I sure did" Janet said in the background.

"Well next time I call just ignore it because all that daddy stuff, no ma'am. Janet you give off very much daddy energy." she said.

"That's because I am her daddy, she ain't calling nobody else daddy but me. Ain't that right baby?" she asked kissing and sucking on my neck, making me let out an airy moan.

"Yes that's right daddy!" I agreed.

"Hell no I'm not bout to listen to this. Bye living legend. Love you" she said liz

"Love you too Tay, Bye!" I said hanging up.

"That was fun.." Janet said and I agreed as we sat in a comfortable silence. Nothing could ruin this moment. Tamar is so extra for no reason, it's hilarious and I love it. That's Tamar for you folks.

After our nice soak in the tub we switched to the shower and got it on, just like Al Green said.

To Be Continued...