-20-

kinda long....🧘🏽‍♀️
Janet POV:
I'm not surprised that Toni was excited about me having a penis, she always supported me through any choice I've made. Plus I've always wondered what it felt like to men and now that I have this big wenis I get to find out.

I could tell by the way Toni was squirming in her seat that she was wet. When Toni gets wet she gets to moving around like a crack fiend of some sorts. I also knew she was horny because she kept putting my hand up further on her thigh than it already was and she handed me her underwear before we left so that was another clue. They were soaked, so I need to get her ass home. We're not even at the restaurant and I want to turn around.

We arrived at the restaurant, and I'd made our reservation under Braxton, so they sat us almost immediately. I had asked for a secluded area since I didn't know what Toni had up her sleeve tonight. She always seems to amaze me in whatever it may be and I love that about her.

Our waiter was a nice white boy who couldn't keeps his eyes off of my wife's boobs so I had to put him in his place. It was like he was undressing her with his eyes and I'm not going for that.

"Aye homeboy keep them eyes to yourself before they get knocked out of your damn head" I said kind of pissed off.

"Oh no ma'am I'm not into women. You see that fine dark brotha over there? That's my husband, I just like the dress, it's fabulous and she's wearing it tremendously." he said.

"Oh, sorry." I said laughing it off.

"It's fine I see you sticking up for your woman, and I'm here for it !" he said while walking away.

Meanwhile- Toni...

"Daddy that was so hot how you stuck up for me!" she said seductively.

"I'm just trying to let people know that you're all mine and I'm not sharing for shit!" I said sternly.

"Mhm yes daddy, that's right" she purred lowly.

After we ate I had to present her with her new wedding ring considering how beautiful it was.

"Baby you know I love you and I'd truly do anything for you. Tonight I want you to really feel that connection and how special I feel to have you to be a part of my life. You're literally my whole world and I have no idea what I'd do without you. After all the shit we been through, we did that shit together. My son getting kidnapped, the times when I don't feel like myself, everything. 3 years isn't a long time, but baby we're making history. I knew as soon as I seen yo fine ass I had to have you for myself. I know sometimes we don't see eye to eye, but you'll always be the sparkle in my eye. So today while we were at the mall I decided to get you a new wedding ring. Well I didn't decide I had already ordered it." I said.

She was in tears balling her eyes out. She came over to my side of the booth and kissed me deeply and whisper some nasty shit in my ear. Some of those words were "You're definitely getting some nasty neck tonight. I'm going to guzzle you deep down my throat daddy." She is trying it tonight, like seriously.

That shit had me beyond hard and I was already hard on the way here, so that didn't make it any better. Even though I had more activities planned for us tonight they're going to have to wait because she's about to get fucked real good.

Toni POV:
After Janet giving me my beautiful new wedding ring I had to go fuck her. I needed her to be deep in my shit. She's going to feel the warmth of my mouth tonight. She definitely outdid me and deserves some nasty neck.