Chapter 27

Peat, Phai and Phayu froze when they saw Rain pointing the knife he was holding to his own neck. None of the three dared to move because they were afraid that if they moved even a little, without a doubt rain would immediately stab a knife into his necks. Seeing the reactions of the three of them who looked shocked and disbelieving made Rain laugh loudly again.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAA..... what a beautiful expression..." said Rain as he slowly lowered the knife from his neck. Even though Rain had removed the knife from his neck, Peat, Phai and Phayu could see drops of blood flowing down Rain's neck.

"Rainn" Peat said quietly, he wanted to try to persuade Rain again. Rain, who saw Peat trying to approach him, immediately pointed the knife at his neck again.

"If you dare move one step further... I will really stick this knife into my neck... peat," said Rain sarcastically. Peat stopped in place again.

"Rain...please don't do this...I beg you," Phayu begged, Rain glanced at Phayu.

"Doing what... Phi?" asked Rain, pretending not to know.

"Do whatever you want to do." Phayu replied, Rain smiled.

"Do you mean to do this," said Rain while cutting his arm without hesitation with the knife he was carrying. Fresh blood flowed immediately.

"RAIN" shouted Peat, Phai and Phayu together. Rain raised his arm which was still bleeding.

"It's been a long time since I felt a calming sensation like this... look... it's beautiful, isn't it?" said Rain while showing the wound on his arm.

"rain...please...stop this...I beg you" Phayu begged again. Rain smiled again as he injured his other arm again. Peat, phai and phayu are shocked.

"RAIN" the three shouted at the same time. They want to stop rain but they can't move.

"Rain... I'm really begging you... please stop... please don't hurt yourself again," said Phayu, this time he begged while bent down himself in front of Rain. Rain didn't seem to care and continued to look at Phayu cynically.

"Did you think that with you bent down to me... I would stop what I was going to stop what im going to do ?" asked Rain with a cold tone.

"rain..." said Phayu weakly.

"5 years ago... when I begged you... did you listen to my pleaded ?" Rain asked again, Phayu could only bite his lower lip so hard that it drew blood. Phayu remembers very well, 5 years ago, no matter how hard Rain begged... Phayu didn't care.

"No... then why now do I have to listen to your pleas... didn't I already tell you... that I will give you a nightmare that you will never forget for the rest of your life, Phayu" said Rain, this time it was Rain scratched the sharp knife against his cheek.

"rain... please stop," said Phayu, this time tears flowed from Phayu's eyes. He really couldn't see Rain continuing to hurt himself. Phayu is used to seeing blood and wounds. But seeing Rain bleed and hurt himself made Phayu weak. He couldn't bear to see the person he loved hurt.

"rain... if you don't want to listen to Phayu, please listen to my plea... please stop for me... for sky..." said Peat weakly. His heart ached every time Rain hurt himself. Sky's memories when Rain injured himself 5 years ago came flooding back and this made his head hurt.

"..... you have also betrayed me peat...." said Rain while stared cynically at Peat. Peat, who heard this, was of course shocked? Betraying who ?

"You... promised me you would always be there for me... and you would always be by my side... but you chose to go back to that bastard... YOU BETRAYED ME PEAT" shouted Rain in frustration. Peat quickly shook his head.