Chapter 1

" Finally we are here " A young man with pillow neck screaming happily. The other man with mask rub his forehead still dizzy because of jet lag and the other boy only shake his head looking at his hyung.

" Phi Team .. Why are you so excited ? " Ask the young boy while still rub his forehead.

" Just let him be peat hyung, after all he will be with hia win " Reply the other boy.

" Noeul ... We are in thailand so call me phi peat or peat is ok too. Dont call me hyung here " Said peat.

" But im more comfortable call you peat hyung " Pouted noeul, he can call another older brother phi but for peat, he is more comfortable call him hyung since he is a special person for him. Peat only nodded. Its useless to argue with noeul with his dizzy head. Not only because of jet lag but also lack of sleep so peat not in the mood to argue.

" Where is hia win ,phi team ?, will he pick up us ? " Noeul asked his phi.

" Hum ... Hia win was busy right now because he will launching a new product of his jewelery so he send his subordinate to pick up us.... Ah there he is " Said team while point a car with man hold a banner with his name. The man come closer to team to bring their luggage. He bow to team, peat and noeul.

" Welcome back khun team, khun noeul, and khun peat " Team, noeul and peat only nodded before they got into the car.

After they got home, team immediately appointed a room for noeul and peat above so they can rest before they get dinner. At night team called noeul and peat to eat. When they go downstairs they can see hia win sit in the table with phi team. Win saw them and smiling at them.

" Hey boys ... Welcome back " Said win, peat and noeul run to him and hug him.

" We miss you hia ~~~ " Said peat and noeul together.

" I miss you too boys. Now sit down and eat first and we will talk about your project " Reply win.

" Hia win ... Phi team said you will launching your new collection can i go ? " Asked noeul happily, noeul always love jewelery especially from his hia company. Win is successful young entrepreneur, he owns several businesses in jewelry, real estate and aquaculture. Although the main focus is jewelry.

" You cant go noeul " Said win

" Why ? ... I want to go, you know how i love your collection hia " Pleaded noeul.

" Both of you just came back here and need rest so just stay here with team ok "

" But i want to go hia... Please i promise i wont bother you " Noeul try to persuade his hia again to let him go. Peat only shake his head with noeul attitude.

" Its okay hia, i will go with him to supervise him " Peat said trying to help noeul. Win only sigh.

" Okay ... But take some bodyguard with you. I dont wanna any harm for both of you " Said win again.

" Why we must take some bodyguard with us hia ? " Peat asked. Team only shake his head with his stubborn brother.

" Did you forget that both of you are international models ? It will make a fuss for media when they know you are attending my launching." Explain win.

" Is that why you forbidden them to attend your launching ? " Ask team, win nodded. Although noeul and peat worked in korea before but they quite popular in thailand. A lot of agency want to hire them but they always reject them.

" By the way which agency did you work with ? " Now its win time to ask noeul and peat.

" Black daisy company hia " Win suddenly stop his eating when he heard the name of company.