Chapter 23

It's been a few days Peat has been dreaming the same thing over and over again... He always dreams of meeting Noeul who strangles him and Sky who helps him repeatedly but this dream is a little different, although he still dreams of Noeul crying then choking him then Sky comes to help him Again. This time the sky didn't disappear as usual. This time Sky looked at Peat with a sad look.

"Sky..." Peat called softly. Even though sky often comes to his dreams, peat can't summon sky at all. Peat tried to call sky many times but sky never came out. Actually peat is tired of everything that happened to him, especially since phai and phayu came back and disrupted their lives, peat really feels very tired and peat needs someone to lean on.

"I'm sorry..." Sky replied weakly

"why.... why don't you want to come out even though I've called you many times... why?" asked peat. Sky just shook his head. Peat still wanted to ask sky but suddenly sky ran and hugged him.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." whispered Sky in Peat's ear.

"You know how much I miss you sky... I wish we could talk like we used in the past again... I want you to come back to me.. sky" said peat again. Peat hugged Sky back, even though Peat realized this was only a dream but being able to touch and hug Sky who he really wanted to meet really made Peat happy even though he knew everything was just an illusion.

"peat......" whispered sky, peat's eyes widened when sky whispered something to him.

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry " Sky said softly after he finished saying something to him. Peat closed his eyes.

"Yes... I understand... you don't need to apologize to me.." said Peat. Sky kept apologizing to peat while crying. Peat gently wiped away Sky's tears that kept flowing.

"Don't cry... we both can get through it... I trust you" Peat said while kissing Sky on the forehead before Sky slowly disappeared.

'I'm sorry.. and thank you' Sky said before completely disappearing.
.
.
Peat opened his eyes and woke up from his sleep. He touched his cheek which was wet with tears. Peat held his hands which were also wet from his tears and got up from the bed.

Knock knock knock

" Hia ... " Said peat.

Peat knocked on Win's workspace. Win allows peat to enter.

"What's wrong peat? ... you haven't slept yet?" asked win without looking at peat.

"hia ... I want to talk to you" said peat

"What are you want talk about?" asked Win again, still not looking at Peat.

"This is about him and phi team," answered Peat in a serious tone. Win immediately stopped his work when he heard Peat's serious tone and team's name being called.

"sit down" win said inviting peat to sit down. Peat, who was already sitting opposite Win, immediately told Win everything. Peat was actually a bit hesitant and didn't want to tell Win everything. But he must told win about this. He had to anticipate if things suddenly got out of control.
.
"Do you really have to do it? ... you can't do anything else?" said Win, massaging his head.

"I also hope that everything goes according to plan hia ... but I can't control everything, hia know that," said peat.

" but.... if everything is out of your control, the worst possibility is..." win said weakly. He didn't want to think about it but Win knew he had to think about the worst case scenario. He wants to lock up peat so peat can't go anywhere. Win still clearly remembers how team was so broken 5 years ago because he lost sky and rain and win doesn't want that to happen to the team again.