chapter 5

Peat, king, uea, rain and phai glancing at the direction the firm voice came from, it was noeul's voice and it was the first time peat heard noeul speak as firmly and sharply as that.

" Noeul .. " Peat said softly, he approached noeul who looked like he was angry, his eyes turned cold. Peat stroked noeul's back trying to calm noeul even though peat didn't know why noeul looked so angry.

" Why should we be your partners ? " Asked noeul coldly, he glared at phayu and phai.

" Why isn't this a great opportunity for you? You can get acquainted with many well-known models and brands if you become our partners at the fashion show . " Phayu tries to explain the advantages if noeul and peat become their partner later, hoping noeul and peat agree.

" Do you think we will be interested? I don't need to be acquainted with famous models or famous brands.We're pretty happy with what we've achieved so far so we don't need you guys to help us in our career. So thank you ... We refuse your offer " Noeul took Peat's hand and took Peat to sit back, continuing to talk about their work at Black Daisy, but before they can sit phayu talk again.

" How much ? " Phayu said make noeul stop and turn around to look at phayu.

" What ? " Noeul asked, frowned his eyes.

" How much money do i have to pay so that you guys want to be our partner? " Phayu is still trying to persuade noeul and peat to agree to be their partner. hearing this noeul's face turned red with anger.

" Phayu " Said king loudly, King realized that Phayu's words offended Noeul and peat.

" Just save your money, we don't need your money. we work because we love this jobs. We are not models to be prostitutes that you can hire to satisfy your lust " sarcastic noeul, noeul doesn't like the type of human like phayu who thinks he can buy them with money.

" I never thought of you as prostitutes, I just want you to be our partners to accompany us at the fashion show in Paris later. " Phayu said softly.

" Like i said before ... No thank you .. We refuse so dont force us again " Noeul no longer wanted to argue with phayu so noeul chose to sit back and ignore phayu and phai.

" But .. " Phayu try to persuade again but king cut off his words.

" Phayu phai... I'll try to find a suitable partner for you but for now please come out first ok " King trying to calm the already tense atmosphere.

" ..... "

" Please " King pleaded again, he didn't want to make a fuss for their guests. Phayu sighed.

" Ok.. I will go, but if you change your mind please call me " Phayu said while put phayu's phone number on the table then phayu and phai go.

Now the only ones left in the room are noeul, peat, king and uea. The atmosphere is still uncomfortable.

" Okey... where did we talk? " Uea said, he is the first one to talk. But noeul and peat didnt answer. King sighed.

" I think we must stop our conversation for now, lets talk about our agreement later ok. " King said to peat and noeul. Noeul looked at the paper where phayu left his phone number. He took the paper and tore it. Peat widened his eyes, king and uea looking at each other.

" I'm sorry about my cousin ... Noeul .. Peat " Finally king apologized to noeul and peat because king knew phayu had offended them both.

" Its okay phi king, its not your fault " Peat answer weakly, he smile a little because now he feel tired.

" Phi uea .... Can i cancel our contract ? I will pay our penalty to you " Noeul statement made king, peat and uea shocked.

" Nouel ... " Peat said softly.

" I don't want to work with people like them " noeul said without a hint of hesitation in his voice.

" Noeul ... Please dont talk like that, i want you to work with me. We talk about this already right ?. " Uea said in panic because he dont wanna lose peat and noeul.

" But phi ... I dont want to meet them again, I don't want to deal with people like them who think they can buy me with their money, just because they have more money doesn't mean they can go around. " Noeul said still angry with phai and phayu.

" Noeul ... You works for me, I promise they have nothing to do with your work with me and I promise as much as they can they won't bother you guys anymore. So please, don't cancel your contract with me " uae begged noeul.

" I .. " Noeul try to object but peat hold noeul's hand.

" Noeul .... Dont be like that, We've come this far, don't just because of a trivial matter you cancel the contract " Peat try to persuade noeul, actually he is happy and agree when noeul want to cancel the contract but he know he cant be selfish not after they come this far.

" But hyung, at first it was you that refused this offer, why are you preventing me from canceling this contract now " Noeul said angrily.

" Noeul ... I refuse because I don't want to come back here but you still insist on coming back here, now after everything you want to cancel the contract? if we were still in korea, i would agree with you. but we are back here, phi team and hia win have prepared everything for us because they know we will stay here for the next few years. if you cancel the contract don't you feel sorry for the phi team and hia win? " Said peat, peat feel sorry for phi uea and phi king too so he try to persuade his stubborn baby.

" We can still works for another company " Said rain.

" Noeul ... Please be professional, you choose this so you have to work on it until it's done " Now peat voice became fierce.

" Fine ... We will still continue this contract " Said rain sulking. Uea breathe a sigh of relief, because he have prepared many projects for noeul and peat so it will be a problem if noeul and peat cancel their contract.

" Thank you noeul " Said uea

" But for now, you guys can back home to rest and we will talk about this matter later " Add king, noeul and peat nodded because they know they needed it. Peat call hia win to pick them and when win arrived, they said goodbye to king and uea. Uea looking at his lover.

" You .... If you cant make your cousin to stay away from noeul and peat, then believe me i will make you regret it. Understand ? " Uea warning his lover. King sighed, why every time his cousin does trouble he has to get splashed.

" Yes my wife " Said king helpless. He know his wife didnt like his cousin so much and now when they bothered his bff of his wife, uae's dislike of his cousin only grows.